Thanks Alan

Started by Fullaphish, June 12, 2010, 01:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fullaphish

Hey Alan i just wanted to drop you a line and say thanks.  The new spinner posts have allowed me to fix a reel that has been sitting in my garage for years.  Truth be told I have learned how to properly maintain every reel i own on this very page. I can't really say thanks enough.  That last set of reels you did for me was really just me trying to put a few bucks in your pocket for all you have done for me.  Thanks buddy

If you ever make it to Vegas drop me a line I'll buy the beer ;)

alantani

well, we can thank tony for the spinner posts!  but for the rest, you're welcomed!  beer sounds great!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

BigT

;D

Yeah... but I can thank you anyway Alan, for improving my confidence to the point where I don't get the sweats and shakes when I open up reels!

It's a long way to come for a beer but if you ever make it to the Gold Coast in Australia, there's a cold one waiting for you here too.

Cheers, Big T
more of my rebuilds on
http://www.fishraider.com.au

AussieAussieAussie

I am here also to thank you Alan, I also am in Australia, a little up the road from The Gold Coast in Brisbane. 
I have just bought a new Diawa Saltist LD50H for an up and coming fishing trip out of Hervey Bay
and I decided I would open it and check to see if it was up to the job in a lube way. 
After seeing your Strip and Lube of an out of the box LD20H i was inspitred and confidant
to assess and approach the lack of out of the factory Grease and oil. ???  If you ever get
"down" here as you all like to say, we will show you the Sights and sounds
of Fishing Down Under, ;D

Regards