Show your Collections!

Started by Shark Hunter, March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

I have come a long way since I came here. I enjoy it every day and consider you all my friends! ;)
I am a simple person that doesn't ask for much. I work hard and enjoy the simple things in life. ;D
I hope you all will express yourself as I have, and I enjoy building and refurbishing every one of these!
14/0's in the back, 16/0 in front of the Everol 14/0, 12/0's next, then the 10/0's. 9/0's and 114H's on the right. A few Jigmasters and Surfmasters in the front.
Super Mariners, The Tank, and the Wex! ;)
Nothing but Cherries Al!
A couple rigs I'm ready to bring to the Gulf Coast in two short months! 14/0 on the right with a Batson Rainshadow 130 lb 5'6" blank with Zirconium guides, two 12/0's with the Big Nasty and a two piece Davis roller rod, 9/0 on a 100lb roller rod and a 114H on a Senator Mariner rod.
I couldn't fit these on the table.
A few more rods I haven't rigged yet. Winthrop roller, Billfisher 80 lb, Custom wood handle 80 lb and a few other roller rods.
Your turn Guys! Pull out all the stops! Lets see what you Got! ;)

Life is Good!

john2244

Bryan Young

Oh so nice...your lady must be out of town with all those machines all over the dining room table.  ::)
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

thinket

nice collection. thanks for sharing

Jerseymic

Wow

And I was over the moon when I found my single 12/0!!!

LTM

Nice Daron,

When you gonna put some more Kolekar handles on those reels?

Newell Nut

Nice collection you have there Daron. I thought about posting a pic but my table is too small.  ;) The sad thing is that there is no known cure for the "Reel Head Disease".  ;D

BMITCH

Holy crap Daron! Beautiful collection!! Love the shark coming outta the fish tank.
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Alto Mare

Very nice collection Daron. ;)
Ok, I'm going to guestimate you have over 400lbs and worth over $13,000 on that table, make sure it could handle the load ;D.
Thanks for sharing buddy. I get the feeling you're not done yet ::) ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Newell Nut

That looks expensive but an awful lot of fun and satisfaction for a small price compared to all the $80K valued bikes we have running around town this week. Bike week in Daytona brings some beautiful machines to town but too rich for my blood. Looking is free however. I have found the string bikini bike washers at the speedway very interesting as well. ;D
We even have a couple that fish our boat and they have rod holders on the back of their trike.

harryk3616

awesome my friend,  now we will want to see pictures of the fabulous fish you catch on those great reels.    bob good call on the shark coming out of the tank.

MFB

Looks like were going to need a bigger table ;D

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Aiala

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Shark Hunter

Thanks Everyone!
Leo, I prefer to keep some of the handles stock. I have 10 of them with the big Kolekar grip and Lee's ss arms so far. I'm going to put some more on when I get those Shark Handles from Mr. Seven! ;)
Life is Good!