Show your Collections!

Started by Shark Hunter, March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

He wants to see other folks collections too........ me too!

DaBigOno

Quote from: 0119 on March 10, 2014, 12:37:58 AM

He wants to see other folks collections too........ me too!

Let's see yours!
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Serrations

What a beautiful collection! I feel so far behind.....................

Chris Gatorfan

Daron will you adopt me...lol ;D
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Shark Hunter

No Chris, I won't adopt you! :D
We can fish together, but that's it! ;)
Life is Good!

Dominick

I posted some of these photos before.  I have acquired some more and sold some. I have most of what's in the photos.

I thought I would post some of my Baja fishing gear.

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

DaBigOno

Nice collection Dominic....   

Looks like you got a nice little corner all to yourself.

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

erikpowell

Sorry I'm late to the party....  ;D

WHOA BRO  :o :o

That's amazing Daron... nice work bruddah. You've got a fine touch for refinishing and a healthy taste for hot rodding my friend  :D
Great collection !

George4741

Impressive collections, both of you.  Thanks for sharing.

Daron, The 12/0 on Big Nasty doesn't have much line on it.  Either you are very optimistic or it's not quite as ready as the others. ;)  I think the former.  Be daring and take a chance.  ;D

I'll eventually get around to photographing mine again.  Although my collection is now smaller than before.
  George
viurem lliures o morirem

Shark Hunter

That's just some braid backing George. I haven't spooled it up with Mono yet. ;)
I've sold off several of mine too, believe it or not. :P
Life is Good!

Ron Jones

Great reels in their Dom, but why don't I see the TANK?
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

HOLEINTHEWATER

GREAT REELS YOU HAVE THERE.  I ONLY HAVE AROUND A DOZEN FRESH WATER REELS, AND A COUPLE PENS.
THE WIFE IS ALWAYS ASKING WHY SO MANY? EACH FOR A SPECIFIC, TECHNIC. YOU DON'T NEED NO MORE
DAM RUBBER WORMS. BUT LAST WEEK THEY WERE BITING, ON GREEN WITH YELLOW POKEADOTS. AND I DON'T HAVE ANY.  ;D ;D :D

OldSchool

A little bit of everything but not enough of the older Penns. About 200ish reels and 100ish rods

OldSchool

Forget a few in the other cupboard as well...

Alto Mare

Nice collection OldSchool, thanks for sharing. I had a couple of the Adventure from Japan, nice reels.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.