Show your Collections!

Started by Shark Hunter, March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

Youre fired. :) mayhem now has a life of its own....existing display case upstairs. rods in attic. rods in garage. rods in shop. rods in shop at lake place. rods in closet in lake place. reels in totes. I'm taking Fred lessons lol

thorhammer

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM
I have come a long way since I came here. I enjoy it every day and consider you all my friends! ;)
I am a simple person that doesn't ask for much. I work hard and enjoy the simple things in life. ;D
I hope you all will express yourself as I have, and I enjoy building and refurbishing every one of these!

14/0's in the back, 16/0 in front of the Everol 14/0, 12/0's next, then the 10/0's. 9/0's and 114H's on the right. A few Jigmasters and Surfmasters in the front.

Super Mariners, The Tank, and the Wex! ;)

Nothing but Cherries Al!

A couple rigs I'm ready to bring to the Gulf Coast in two short months! 14/0 on the right with a Batson Rainshadow 130 lb 5'6" blank with Zirconium guides, two 12/0's with the Big Nasty and a two piece Davis roller rod, 9/0 on a 100lb roller rod and a 114H on a Senator Mariner rod.

I couldn't fit these on the table.
A few more rods I haven't rigged yet. Winthrop roller, Billfisher 80 lb, Custom wood handle 80 lb and a few other roller rods.
Your turn Guys! Pull out all the stops! Lets see what you Got! ;)

I never get tired of looking at this thread. I'm guessing you need a couple more kitchen tables by now....one for Everols alone at least.

thorhammer

Quote from: Tightlines666 on December 14, 2015, 11:39:46 PM
Wait a second...

I was using the fact that I am not currently a boat owner to partially justify my reel habit.  I thought I was saving money here, somehow ? ???

Hey John, speaking of which, how's the new boat doing?

mikeysm

Well here is my collection of reels.

Mike

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Maxed Out

Very nice Variety Mike and super clean as well. :o :o

Ted

P.S. don't be fooled by Daron's supposed claims to own all those top end reels.....I'm pretty sure he hijacks those pics off the internet  ;D ;D
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

mikeysm

The Avet 50/3 wide and the hx raptor 3 speed are new so I am working on spooling them soon.

Mike

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Maxed Out on August 28, 2016, 07:02:39 PM
Very nice Variety Mike and super clean as well. :o :o

Ted

P.S. don't be fooled by Daron's supposed claims to own all those top end reels.....I'm pretty sure he hijacks those pics off the internet  ;D ;D
I assure you Ted. They are all mine.
I will amass the collection again as soon as I get my Green Everol.
This will be the center piece of my collection. ;)
Custom engraved by my man Paolo himself.
Nice reels you have there Mike. ;D
Life is Good!

Life is Good!

Rancanfish

No way!  That would be icing on the cake for sure Daron.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

mikeysm

Each of my reels have a purpose i am building rods built to fit the reel i have.

Gfish

Mike, front a the row left side, that's an Ultra Mag XL right? What size is it? Got a size V(5, roman num.) I think made in the mid-80's, and I have been real impressed with the disengaging levelwind system and a few other engineering aspects. What do you think a yours ? It's one of the very few others I've ever seen.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

mikeysm

It is a xl 3 ultramag with upgraded drags and ceramic bearings. The drive shaft bushing is upgraded to bearings also. The reel casts like a dream. If you look i have two one is set up for distance casting the level wind was removed. The level wind was ahead of its time. Both reels are like new condition.

Mike

thorhammer

Mike that's nice stand you got there. Back when I fished bass tourneys my partner fished those mags; he loved them.  Is that a revo beast? How do you like it?

John

mikeysm

No that is not a Revo. That is a beast round it has all the upgrades I could do. It already comes with special coatings from the factory. I added boca bearings and a double bearing idler gear. It comes from the factory with carbon drag washers.