Show your Collections!

Started by Shark Hunter, March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erikpowell

x2... It's good enough for guns...Great for reels... it's simply The Bomb!
I was checking out your knife there too man...What is that beast? I want one  :D

and I'm heading up to the tackle shop now to check out his Spyderco's

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

erikpowell

Marcq

There's my penn family so far

Marc..

doradoben

Nice Squidder and Jigmaster, Marcq.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Marcq

Thanks guys, not to many of them but I'm working at it  8)

Marc..

Alto Mare

Gorgeous! Especially the one on the magazine, oh yes the reel looks good too ;). Did you customize that Spinner?
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Marcq

Quote from: Alto Mare on July 15, 2014, 08:19:13 PM
Gorgeous! Especially the one on the magazine, oh yes the reel looks good too ;). Did you customize that Spinner?

Yes, a 710, a lot of elbow grease on that thing, custom knob and bail less kit,  was really happy with the result. Good reel, very very easy to maintain, cant get more simple then that,  it as a different rotor cup now.

Thanks, Marc..

Alto Mare

You do some nice work Marc. Is that knob 2" to 2 1/4" wide? That's the size I'm trying to get. Jurelometer ( Dave) is trying to make me some from aluminum, the  shape is very close to yours, but it has holes drilled.
Dave had to pull away from it, he's just too busy right now.
Thanks for sharing, if you happen to have before and after, I would love to see them.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Gman

Beautiful reels, Marcq.  Love the 501 size and the silver Tib frames . . . and those handles! Very cool indeed!

Marcq

Quote from: Alto Mare on July 15, 2014, 10:45:49 PM
You do some nice work Marc. Is that knob 2" to 2 1/4" wide? That's the size I'm trying to get. Jurelometer ( Dave) is trying to make me some from aluminum, the  shape is very close to yours, but it has holes drilled.
Dave had to pull away from it, he's just too busy right now.
Thanks for sharing, if you happen to have before and after, I would love to see them.

Can't remember the size of that knob, it was bigger then 1 1/2", I scrap it for some reason  ::)

That what it looks now, 1 1/2" dia 1 1/2" L. the knob was from HD, it's a cabinet knob  ;D

Good reflection  :)

Just realize it's due for a good cleaning  :-\
Marc..

Alto Mare

I hate to tell you Marc, but the hard wood looked much better on that reel and it was the right diameter :-\.

Marcq

Quote from: Alto Mare on July 16, 2014, 12:36:05 AM
I hate to tell you Marc, but the hard wood looked much better on that reel and it was the right diameter :-\.
I know I know, I must have been drunk  >:(

Marc..

Marcq

Quote from: Gman on July 16, 2014, 12:05:00 AM
Beautiful reels, Marcq.  Love the 501 size and the silver Tib frames . . . and those handles! Very cool indeed!

Thanks man!!

Marc..