A big THANK YOU

Started by Keta, March 19, 2014, 12:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

I was inquiring about a Penn 100 size Newell a few weeks ago and was told that what I was looking for was a 220.  I looked around and decided to put it on hold when I saw the current prices on them.....Today I went to my mail box and had an unexpected package containing a real nice 220.  THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Who is this reel fairy? :D I need him to visit me. ;)
Life is Good!

Newell Nut

Very nice, now email Gregg and get a Tiburon frame to make it a mini tank and add Bryan's 5 stack to it.  :o

Shark Hunter

I figured it was you Dwight! ;D
Life is Good!

Keta

Not NN, but he would be a "suspect".

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

OK,
Must have been the Wizard then. Sounds like his work. ;)
Life is Good!

Keta

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 19, 2014, 02:10:28 AM
OK,

Not this time, if he wants to he will reply but I personally like to give things away and not let people know.

Mark Twain

bluefish69

I like to give things away once & a while. I haven't done that lately though but it could happen.

One Never Knows

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Bryan Young

Quote from: Keta on March 19, 2014, 01:57:48 PM
Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 19, 2014, 02:10:28 AM
OK,

Not this time, if he wants to he will reply but I personally like to give things away and not let people know.
Ditto
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

Me too. It just makes you feel good when you know you made someone Happy. ;D
You Reap what you Sow! ;)
Life is Good!

Mandelstam

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 19, 2014, 05:17:26 PM
You Reap what you Sow! ;)

X2

And one who sows as much as Lee deserves a good reaping!

It's nice to know there's a secret Santa here. :)
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

hold on! somebody is ringing the bell. hey it's the delivery person.:D :D  you lucky. oops i just remembered the 12 yr old rule... ;D ;D ;D

almost pulled the trigger on a P220F handsome looking reel if i may say so.

Newell Nut

Should have grabbed it. Those 220s are sweet and the amazing thing is the gears are identical the 400 series newell. Put a Tib frame on a little 200 series and it is a powerful little reel. Our captain and one of the mates on the boat that I fish catch all of their cobias on 229s.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Newell Nut, really almost pulled the trigger because it's in excellent condition but because of the Alan Tani Ohana Trip this June i decided not to. i still need to buy or maybe rent rods for some of my reels. also it looks like the same size, physically, as an SX. have to say just looking at the photos it is a sweet reel. well maybe after the trip...