They are in: Dual Dogs Bridge, Eccentric Jack, and Yoke in all Stainless Steel

Started by Black Pearl, April 14, 2014, 11:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cone

Alan, no problem with any of mine. I didn't try it in my chinese jigmaster though.
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Shark Hunter

I will put mine in this weekend and let you know Chui.
What is the status of the 9/0 pinions?
Life is Good!

Black Pearl

Quote from: Shark Hunter on July 23, 2014, 05:18:06 PM
I will put mine in this weekend and let you know Chui.
What is the status of the 9/0 pinions?

The status on the 9/0 pinion gears is scheduled to be done on 7/27. Then the 9/0 pinion geare and the Jigmaster 500/501 5:1 gear set kits will ship out to the USA together on that date.

Black Pearl

The following picture is from the Brian's fishing supply (Brian) sent it to me. He stated that he had to cut off that area to made my bridge (the second dog) fitted. It look like that sideplate is different that I have seen for the Jigmaster. Can anyone see that?

Black Pearl

Big Tim

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Black Pearl

Does anyone know if the SS DD bridge will fit the PRO Gear 251 or 255?

Rancanfish

Can someone specify is this double dog alternating, or simultaneous?  I've now got a total of (10) various Jigmaster models.  500s, 501, 506, If I do one, I have to do them all right?

And...one of mine is a full Accurate 501.  I haven't broken it down since buying it from Randy @ Vintage Tackle. (How did I get that plug in there, lol).  Can I assume it's going to be needing a DD bridge too?

Thanks!
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

coastal_dan

Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Black Pearl

Quote from: MeL B on August 21, 2015, 02:36:35 PM
Alan C. how about dog with a pin?

The dog it is installed on this bridge is working fine. Therefore, I don't see it will be needed.

Black Pearl

Quote from: MeL B on August 21, 2015, 03:19:52 PM
sorry to inform you but in one of my two bridges it slips up, sorry again.  :(

Which side of the dog was slipped up? Did you use the new springs? We have replaced a softer springs. You can also try to use the spring from PENN.

Reel 224

Alan: If you still have the package available for the Jigmaster 500 I would like a set. If there is a SS sleeve available I would like it as well.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Black Pearl

Quote from: MeL B on August 21, 2015, 04:16:29 PM
Quote from: Black Pearl on August 21, 2015, 03:24:50 PM
Which side of the dog was slipped up? Did you use the new springs? We have replaced a softer springs. You can also try to use the spring from PENN.

if my memory serves me right it's the one on the left. maybe it became softer after repeated use ???...

I will put few springs in your order that I am sending out to you today.

Black Pearl

Quote from: Reel 224 on August 21, 2015, 04:06:46 PM
Alan: If you still have the package available for the Jigmaster 500 I would like a set. If there is a SS sleeve available I would like it as well.

Joe
Hi Joe,

I will send you an invoice via PayPal. I do have the SS gear sleeve available, but this gear sleeve is same as Alan Tani's second generation. It will require couple washers on the bottom because it shaved all the way down.