Credit card info still needs to be sent by e-mail?

Started by Jon_Kol, April 15, 2014, 06:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon_Kol

Hi Dawn (and everybody else reading this)! :)

I've been looking at the Smoothdrag site for so long, but never ordered anything. However, I've suddenly realized that I've got four Ambassadeur 6501 C3 reels that I want to replace the washers in, and also I'd like to replace the washers in my Daiwa Zillion Coastal (lefty). I'd also like to purchase one of the spool bearing pin pliers some time soon.

I read on your site that credit card info has to be sent by e-mail, or do you offer Paypal or simular solutions for us non-US citizens? I live in Norway.

Also, is the shipping charge of $1 per. set of washers, or is it a set rate of $1 as long as the weight of, say several sets of washers, does not exceed a certain weight in regards to the way it is posted?

Thanks for your time! :)

-Jon-

Dawn

Hi
Paypal is fine.  I can send you an invoice through email.  The site actually says NOT to email your card #.
International shipping is based on weight.  A few sets of drags that can fit in a letter envelope is $1.65.
Heavier items I can quote you based on weight.
Dawn

Jon_Kol

Hi!

Thanks for the reply, a Paypal invoice is appreciated. Maybe I overlooked the info on not to send credit card data, but this is what I found on the site in regards to Ordering Information:

ORDER GUIDE

Find the correct washers for your reel and price from the lists.
Send check, money order, or credit card number and exp. date with list of required washers to:
Smoooooth Drag
13312 Ranchero Rd Ste 18, #267
Oak Hills, CA 92344
Call (760) 949-0271. We can take credit card orders by phone. International and US customers who want to do it all online, please email and we will tell you how to get your credit card information to us.
You can also mail in your order with a check or credit card number.
info@smoothdrag.com

Add $1.00 for shipping for washers. For heavier items such as grease, oil, metal plates please call or email us your zip code for rates.
California residents please add 8.0% sales tax.

Dawn

Yes, I guess that's not worded correctly.  It USED to say don't email the card  ;D   I'll change that.

Dawn

Jon_Kol

Haha I see. :D I'll send you an e-mail with an order on some washers, then. :)