Daiwa Saltiga

Started by spiderpig, April 16, 2014, 09:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderpig

I need a side cover for a saltiga hyper speed 30, The part number is 6E666104. The problem is this is an American reel that is not sold in Australia here I live so Daiwa Australia don't want to know me. Can anyone tell me here I can buy one? I have emailed all of the parts suppliers on the daiwa US site but non of them have returned my email and the one that did wont send to oz.

Thanks

Ryan

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Ryan,

sorry about your predicament, but have you tried Daiwa USA directly? also just contacted Bass Pro shops here in USA and they'll ship to australia, here's the info if you're interested;

Bass Pro Shops Rod and Reel Repair department at 1-417-873-5274.

this is what i can do for now 'cuz i'm still out of the USofA...

DaBigOno

Hi Ryan,

besides the part number, can you tell me what type & model is your reel?  I'm will to help you on this.

pm me when you get a chance.
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Ryan,

use key # instead of part #, easier for us here, better yet both thanks much! :)

Alan D.(DabigOno),

it's key #36  E66-6104 right side plate for the Saltiga LD30HS

spiderpig

PM sent DabigOno

Thats the part Mel.

DaBigOno

Quote from: spiderpig on April 16, 2014, 09:11:09 AM
I need a side cover for a saltiga hyper speed 30, The part number is 6E666104. The problem is this is an American reel that is not sold in Australia here I live so Daiwa Australia don't want to know me. Can anyone tell me here I can buy one? I have emailed all of the parts suppliers on the daiwa US site but non of them have returned my email and the one that did wont send to oz.
Thanks
Ryan

Here is the parts diagram

http://www.daiwa.com/Documents/PartsDiagram/SALD20HS-LD30HS.pdf

As you'll notice, the part number for key 36 for the LD30HS (lower right corner) is E66-6104 and not 6E666104.  Is E66-6104 or 6E66104 what you need?

You have a pm
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

spiderpig

Not sure if my attachment worked. This is a scanned copy of the parts diagram that came with the reel. I dont know what the difference is beteen the 2 part numbers?