Alan or Bryan

Started by SoCalAngler, April 18, 2014, 03:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalAngler

Do either of you have any of the metal frames left for the SL20SH? I just ordered drags from Dawn so while I'm at it I may upgrade the frame also. One more question, whats your guys take on spectra with these non metal spools, up to the task or not?

Bryan Young

Sorry.  I don't. The slosh frames are hard to find. 
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

El Pescador

Quote from: SoCalAngler on April 18, 2014, 03:51:03 PM
Do either of you have any of the metal frames left for the SL20SH? I just ordered drags from Dawn so while I'm at it I may upgrade the frame also. One more question, whats your guys take on spectra with these non metal spools, up to the task or not?

http://www.socal-fishing-hunting.com/ORDER.html

SoCalAngler,

Check out the socal-fishing-huning site, they show 20 frames in stock!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Ron Jones

I talked to the manufacturer in January and he said they would be available in April. I haven't talked to him since but if you call the number on his page he'll get back to you.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

alantani

i did the installation for a guy that had two reels like that.  they were very nice.  had the look and feel of a progear classic series reel. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

SoCalAngler

Thanks guys I know about So Cal Fishing and Hunting as you can tell by my sticky post on this board called "Slosh Frames". I just thought if Alan or Bryan had them also I'd go to you guys first.

Bryan Young

They are nice but you will need to get one of those Tiburon reel clamps as there are not clamp studs provided in the frame.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D