Thanks Dawn

Started by SoCalAngler, April 20, 2014, 12:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalAngler

I placed a order with Dawn and my drags got to my house WAY fast. Ms., Mrs.? Dawn thank you for your fast repsonse. Sure I live in Sourthern California and she is a ways north of me but I had a question before I ordered and I got a call back, I placed the order and WHAM drags were are here.

If you don't order strait from Dawn for her care in customer service makes sure your local tackle shop has her stuff in stock. Further more, if you have not used any of the items on her website your missing out. IMO she has a selection of very high grade, affordable and in most cases cutting edge products.

Thanks Dawn your the best.

Keta

It usually takes 2-3 days to get to me.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Tightlines667

I'm in Hawaii and have never had to wait more then 5 days.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Dawn

Thank you!  Of course I want you all to support your local store, but if they don't have what you need I'm here for ya!

Dawn
Dawn

Dominick

Quote from: Dawn on April 21, 2014, 08:47:00 PM
Thank you!  Of course I want you all to support your local store, but if they don't have what you need I'm here for ya!

Dawn
This is why we love you Dawn.  Unfortunately my local store is the grocery store.  It's killing me.   :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

Quote from: Dawn on April 21, 2014, 08:47:00 PM

Dawn

I know I'm the only source for your products for 100 miles and probably closer to 150.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

borchcl

Dawn ships so quick she makes the USPS look good!
Charlie

Nessie Hunter

Im spoiled!!!!
I live right down the road, get same day face to face or 1 day mail!!!
Naner naner!!!    lol   ;D

I have sort of closed my shop up..  :(
But that was the good old days!!!
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!