photo of the month

Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallacewt

marlin caught off cairns aust;1100lb

alantani

thanks for the photo!!!!!!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Where the heck does he think he is going with that fish?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

broadway

That's passion!!! I hope he's got insurance, WOW!

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: BryanYoung on November 09, 2010, 04:51:20 PM
Where the heck does he think he is going with that fish?

Yeah, which one got hooked here?  :D :o
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

franky

Quote from: wallacewt on November 09, 2010, 06:02:29 AM
marlin caught off cairns aust;1100lb

Wow!  :o Now thats what they call "going two feet in...." TOTAL COMMITMENT!!!

And I thought I was "hardcore"!  ;D

One day I think I gotta try that....Yeah right....I think the gaff man has the right idea....just stay on the sidelines and watch.  Instead of holding the gaff, he should be throwing his partner a mask, snorkel, and a pair of fins  :D

alantani

Dominick

I had to move this reel while I waited for parts.  After I loaded it on the tray, I thought of the picture of the month, so I thought I'd get it uploaded before Broadway Dom shows his Senator collection.  It's a Penn International 50vsw.  I titled the picture "Waiting for Parts from Scott's."  If you have a NY accent, it rhymes.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broadway

Looks like surgery time!  I just got some of those dental picks from my dentist... can't wait to try them out.   Nice photo of your set up!

Dom

alantani

dominick, you're way too neat!

Bryan Young

Nice tray.  My wife would kill me if I used a tray like that to hold my reel parts.  She would probably send me to McDs to cockroach (permanently borrow) a tray or two for my reel work.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

bryan, english!  speak english not pidgeon.  i can't follow you when you do that.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

alantani

hey, dominick!  so what parts are you waiting for?   (um, did i totally miss the point?)   ;D

Bryan Young

Quote from: alantani on January 14, 2011, 08:58:34 AM
bryan, english!  speak english not pidgeon.  i can't follow you when you do that.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Okay, I noticed those spelling errors and added and English comentary for cockroach.  hey, it's 1:00 am, and I just woke up (took a little 4 hour nap).  I though it was time to get up and go to work...

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on January 14, 2011, 09:00:45 AM
hey, dominick!  so what parts are you waiting for?   (um, did i totally miss the point?)   ;D

Alan:  You did not miss anything.  I screwed up in dismantling the drag cover.  I removed the e-clip and permanently locked the cover.  I thought I would have to break the cover or the pin to remove it.  So before I tried to remove it with the locking pin in place I ordered a new cover and I lost the small e-clip so I ordered that also.  After the parts came, I was able to pry the locking pin up and grip it to unscrew the drag cover.  So I don't need the drag cover anymore.  If you need one I have it.  I'll send it gratis to you or any of the registered Alani Tani guys and gals.  Alan, Im also I'm working on getting you one of those dental tools.  Everytime I hear that you use a fish hook to remove a seal I think I'd better get you a real tool.  I'm working on it.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.