photo of the month

Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

Quote from: Fishy247 on February 07, 2017, 04:57:22 PM
.......I love how she color-coordinated her outfit and her new rod  :D

no wonder why she wanted that rod rewraped in pink  ;) ;D

I still in search of some sparkle dust (for rod building purpose) and small stars to finish the cosmetic of the rod and completely turn it into a girl magic wand
The Baja Guy

Fishy247

You might try Beverly's or Michael's for both of those, they are both crafting types of stores.  Just mix the sparkles with clear coat.

steelfish

Quote from: Fishy247 on February 07, 2017, 05:50:32 PM
.... Michael's for both of those, they are both crafting types of stores.  Just mix the sparkles with clear coat.

Great idea, I will go to Michael's in my next visit to USA
thanks
The Baja Guy

ijlal

Quote from: alantani on November 23, 2016, 05:47:25 PM
from the far side of the world!  congratulations!!!!

Quote from: ijlal on November 23, 2016, 08:31:03 AM

Caught this 88 lb sail on November 5 to break Pakistan's previous all-tackle record of 83.5 lb that had remained unbroken for the last 18 years!

Cheers ;D

OMG!

Thank you so much Alan! I didn't even know of this post, so am sorry for such a late response! Love your forums! Simply the best and the friendliest in the world!
I live 'fishing'!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

this......

Quote from: anglingarchitect on February 27, 2017, 06:47:38 PM
4 years old

I was born in Apalachicola in 1950. My Dad Ran a packing house, on the docks of the River. He used to take me to work
and he had one of the ladies who worked peeling shrimp or shucking oysters watch me while I would catch a bucket of pinfish.

The picture above was taken when we used to fish the ditches of Sumatra Road in Tates Hell a swamp outside east point.We caught bluegills, stumpknockers, and the pictured warmth perch, got to love that gear stick and string. Got my first spinning reel a luxor re-gifted from my father @ 10 and never stopped, collecting gear, or fishing.

Now I get more pleasure seeing kids catch there first or biggest fish while i just try and locate a bite for them.

Mark

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Angil

Thank you so much Alan! I didn't even know of this post, so am sorry for such a late response! Love your forums! Simply the best and the friendliest in the world!

alantani

nice catch!!!!!

Quote from: HOLEINTHEWATER on May 01, 2017, 11:34:48 AM

OVER 1100 MILES TO ROCKPORT TX. SOME OF THE WORST WINDS I HAVE DRIVEN IN FOR HOURS BOTH WAYS. It was an OK trip for fishing. The wind kept us from doing some of the trips we wanted to do. Caught bunch of different kinds of fish. Few of the Red Fish we caught. Caught a bunch of Gaftop.

gstours

Good job Davey,   Nice catch too.  Wow,  photo o de month! :)

Soren Bredberg

All these bits scare the hell out of me.

PacRat

Some of you probably know my nephew Nash from the Fred Hall Show...he's been attending all his life. He caught this trout at last week's opener at Convict Lake. This is the fishiest young man I know.
-Mike

ChileRelleno

Way to go Nash, that is a stud!   8)
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Decker

WOW that's a trout! Lake trout I guess. Congrats to Nash!

foakes

Looks like a Rainbow Trout -- Around 10 pounds...

Way to go, Nash!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.