Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

That's photo of the month twice Gary! Good Job My Man! ;D
Life is Good!

Bucktail

Just a jig-a-lo

Steve-O

YEAH!   I just may skip my salmon trip next fall and go after big hali's with Gary. These are some nice ones just like ALL the others he's catching. No chickens and ping pong paddles in his boat! Year round fish tacos? Shoot yea!

gstours

Yea I can be bribed.  a lot of pictures are in the drawer, and I,m goinna keep showin a few at a time......then maybe we,ll talk a little fishin too. ha!

alantani

take a moment to think about this.  most of us live in the US.  this guys is halfway around the world.  it still amazes me.  thanks for the photo!!!!!!

Quote from: wallacewt on October 08, 2014, 08:19:16 AM

on the water at 10 30am/1 30pm
got 1/2dozen species and another nice snapper on
750ss,drag set at 10lb,floating whiting for bait,
no sinker,chook pellets+tin cat food for berley,20m depth
reel was reely smooth,he had no hope
cheers
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

from montenegro, on the balkan peninsula!!!!

Quote from: igor peric on October 20, 2014, 08:38:02 AM
Hello Alan,

I wonder if you have carbon drag kit for upgrade Daiwa Sealine 900 H? Here's a picture... i need to replace this old washers

foakes

Very capable cleaning job --

I think Montenegro knows what it is all about!

Congratulations,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Igor Peric

Alto Mare

Nice job Igor, you keep everything neat. I'm not showing you my work benches, I would be embarrassed. Molto bravo!;D

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

alantani

couldn't pass this one up!

Quote from: Aiala on October 28, 2014, 09:39:15 PM
Well, I made it back in one piece!  :D  A little the worse for wear, though... Sunday started out okay, with a great yellowtail bite, but then gradually turned downright brutal,with high squirrely seas and 25-knot winds making the fishing pretty energy-draining, at least for an older gal like me. At one point I was on the starboard rail when we took a steep roll and I found myself in green water up to my thighs... yuck! As if that wasn't enough, I hooked my biggest yellowtail of the trip and a sea dog swam up and stole it... Son of a b**ch!!  >:(

Fortunately the ocean settled down overnight and by Monday we had a large swell but no whitecaps and little wind. We spent the morning looking for kelps with no luck, then another boat called us in to a school of mahi-mahi and we got into a full-on dodo frenzy... epic! I limited out quickly, as did everyone else, and so the trip concluded on the highest possible note. Here's one of my fish:

wallacewt

any fisherperson would be proud of that
goodonyah Aiala,
we need more like you ;)

bluefish69

~A~

You are dressed just right to go Clubbing when you get home. That's a nice size as you call them DODO.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

broadway

Well deserve photo of the month... Aiala!
...did something chomp that Mahi's tail?
Keep 'em coming,
Dom

SoCalAngler

Dom,

My guess is it was a troll caught fish. Sportboats here cut a fin off on the tail on troll fish when the boats have jackpots. Troll fish don't count in the jackpots, either do sharks or billfish.