photo of the month

Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Uh, No.
No Kiss of Death Either. :o
Life is Good!

Tightlines667

I helped teach the fire fighting and vessel safety drills portion of a Maritime safety class this afternoon.  After the simulated fire was out...the 'boundary man' checked for heat using his lips...
I figured he must've been Italian or something...seemed kinda crazy to me though?
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Aiala

Quote from: alantani on October 31, 2014, 03:21:02 AM
...yes, send me a pm with your address and I will send out a wrench.  ;D

The wrench arrived, and it's terrific! Thanks a million, Alan, you're a true gentleman.   :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on October 31, 2014, 02:32:40 AM
sal wins!!!!!

Quote from: Alto Mare on October 31, 2014, 01:47:36 AM
Happy Halloween, Crew! Thanks for taking us aboard, Captain!

I love it ! But what a Kiss A ;D ;D

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

gstours

This photo of the month is a good way to see what the different people do and is very interesting to me.  We all love pictures.  Keep up the good work.  gst.

Dominick

Quote from: Big Tim on November 06, 2014, 02:47:19 AM

I love it ! But what a Kiss A ;D ;D

Quote from: Dominick on October 31, 2014, 03:36:39 AM
Hey Sal... :-* :-* :-* :-* Dominick

Hey Tim I guess my Kiss A :-* :-* was too subtle.   ;D No one caught on.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

You guys are just jealous  ;D...it's not my fault that you can't get photo of the month ::).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Tightlines667

Quote from: Alto Mare on November 06, 2014, 10:34:36 PM
You guys are just jealous  ;D...it's not my fault that you can't get photo of the month ::).

I for one, am definately jealous.  I have yet to land a photo of the month, and thought my pumpkin was pretty cool lookin this year...not to take anything away from your masterpiece though.
Congrats!
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Shark Hunter

Your Pumpkin was Awesome John! We just forgot to put alantani.com on ours! ;)
Life is Good!

Big Tim

Hey Tim I guess my Kiss A :-* :-* was too subtle.   ;D No one caught on.  Dominick
[/quote]

I got it my man

alantani

pretty incredible!!!!!!!!  

Quote from: Rare on November 08, 2014, 04:24:52 PM
The keys bridges for fishing is a special place to me. Something about being out there for 2/3days sleeping on the bridge and fishing with your buds that puts me at easy from the everyday task. What can be caught out there on these bridge are, muttons,cero macks, macks, cobia, grey snapper, jacks, permit, grouper, sharks, etc. On this short day we where targeting permit. The way the permit hitting and fighting, the bud called it the runaway train. Ive never had a permit pull that much, that hard & did everything it could to break me off. I had to chase the fish maybe 2/3 city blocks to fight him hard. Even then he wasnt giving up. This 29lb Permit gave me a run & a memory for life. I almost lost the fish too, with the amount of pressure i was putting on the permit, i snapped the gamakatsu hooks, Luck for me he was on the bridge net already- here on out it's 2x to 4x hooks for these guys.

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

missed this one!

Quote from: BMITCH on November 10, 2014, 11:31:41 AM
Well we were able to have the tuna gods smile on us this past weekend. The weather layer down and the boat had two spots left for me and my buddy Scott.

That's me on the right and Scott on the left 

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

BMITCH

Thanks guys, really Scott was the star of this trip. He just picked up a 114H of eBay. Guess he got the bug. I know what I'll be building this winter. He's done for now. Nothing but money, right? ::) ;)
luck is the residue of design.