photo of the month

Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Good to see the old Penn in action ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

SoCalAngler

Nice Cobia and those snappers don't look to shabby either.

the_reel_doc

Thanks. I drive the boat and she catches the fish. Love having a partner that loves to fish as much as I do if not more. Like watching her hook and fight the big uns!!

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

agreed!

Quote from: Tightlines666 on November 18, 2014, 10:15:19 PM
Photo of the month candidate here?

broadway

Those are nice snappers and the cobia looks yummy!
You got a heck of a first mate!
I trained my first mate/ fiance' to the point that she's even cutting bunker into chunks while they're alive... she's not  big fan of holding the "still beating" heart :)
Congrats on the photo of the month,
Dom

Newell Nut

That was indeed a very nice cobia. Those fat snappers can sure put a bow in a rod too. Well done.

alantani

Alto Mare

The perfect name ;D ;D, looking good consigliere ;)

alantani

i guess i got it right.  my italian is a little rusty.  well, no, my italian is non existant!   ;D

alantani

happy anniversary!

Quote from: Shark Hunter on November 22, 2014, 03:46:09 PM
Thanks Everyone! Chris, I Can see I'm going to have to watch what I tell you from now on. ;D
Here we are in Navarre Florida this past May. Teri and Me on the right, My Boy Mike and his wife Allison an the left.

alantani

from about as far north as you can get!

Quote from: trond_solem on November 24, 2014, 10:52:41 PM

I live on the beautiful Island Vega in northern Norway. It is about 9 yards from my front door to the waterfront. My boat is located in the marina 50 yards away.
This is what it looks like from my front door on a beautiful morning.

alantani

family legacy!

Quote from: coastal_dan on November 25, 2014, 02:36:50 PM
I've titled this topic this way because I am constantly finding awesome fishing things in my late Grandfathers basement.  

He was an amazing man who was a machinist, carpenter and electrician.  In his free time he fished a lot back in the 60's, 70's and 80's on his Cuddy Cabin (picture below).  We miss him dearly, but constantly find happiness in his legacy of family...ok done with the memoir onto the fun pics! ;D

alantani

Quote from: fIsHsTiiCkS on December 01, 2014, 03:20:35 AM
I got the reel! Thanks to Randy (Vintage Offshore Tackle). The reel needed to be serviced real bad, but Randy made me well aware of that before purchase.

Here is the reel all cleaned and broken down.