photo of the month

Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bhale1

Ohana,
Thanks for all the kind comments!
We had the girl's grandmother, and great grandmother over for Sunday lunch yesterday. Everyone got a big kick out of it when I showed them the post and your responses😁.
Still not sure if they think I'm crazy or not with my fishing obsession!
Thanks Fred!
Brett

alantani

too much fun!!!!

Quote from: lawaia on September 06, 2017, 01:48:21 PM
When we finally saw color, we knew we had an ahi on but that kicked off a whole new wave of concern: would the hook hold this time, would something break, would we mess up in the endgame?  Thankfully the hook did its job, the tackle held up, and we came through with a vintage A-game performance and got that ahi in the boat!  Anyone nearby probably heard us yelling in celebration.

We shared all that fish with many family and friends and got lots of smiles and hugs in return.  That's what it's all about!  Tight lines to all, go catch a big one.

Courtland

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Tiddlerbasher

Alto Mare

Nice fish...congratulations!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Thank uncle sal,,for one great day on the water with my dad

ez2cdave

Quote from: Benni3 on December 05, 2017, 01:15:44 AM
Thank uncle sal,,for one great day on the water with my dad

Great pic !

Sorry, I have to ask . . .

With that 16/0 Senator in the background, that fish being held must be the "bait", right ?

LOL !

Tight Lines !

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

johndtuttle

And that is wonderful to see.  :D

My guess is Danny Osuna's boat near the Isla's Maria?

broadway

Our fearless leader ladies and gentlemen... Way to go Alan!
Well deserved photo for sure.
Congrats on a beautiful fish, I'm happy for ya, boss.
All the best,
Dom

ez2cdave

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 06, 2017, 07:50:22 PM
He's Back!!!....

And so, it RESUMES . . .  ! ! !

Congratulations & Welcome Back, Alan !

Tight Lines !

Benni3

Decker

I didn't know Alan was so young. 

foakes

Quote from: Decker on December 06, 2017, 09:54:00 PM
I didn't know Alan was so young. 

He's not -- its just an old fish

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

gstours

Quite a well deserved  award. ;)   We all can remember the past,   and hope our future will bring even more memorys.    Kudos to keeping your health helping so many people with your kindness and helping us all with your passion.   
     Hope to meet you in person and shake your hand in person.... Some day!    gst. :-*

Tiddlerbasher