Aaron's pin pliers

Started by Richardr, May 06, 2014, 07:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richardr

Aaron's pin pliers in stock.  Red  http://smoothdrag.com/Spool_Bearing_Pin_Removal_Pliers.html

Dawn,
Regarding the Spool Bearing Pin Pliers, will it work with both low profile baitcasters (lexa 300, revo toro, curado 300) and "larger" inshore/"midshore" conventionals (sizes like Shimano Talica 8-16, Tekota 600LC, etc).
I'm looking for a general purpose bearing pin plier. I've glanced at the Hedgehog tool but seems a bit fragile and not capable of handling most reels, please advice.
Thanks
Richard (btw, great with Tsi321)

Bryan Young

Hi Richard,

The pliers have worked with all reels that I have worked on, including small bass low-profile reels from Ambassador, Shimano, Daiwa, Okuma,... to Shimano Trinidads and ProGear Wahoo Special if that helps.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

handi2

Quote from: Bryan Young on May 06, 2014, 07:35:57 PM
Hi Richard,

The pliers have worked with all reels that I have worked on, including small bass low-profile reels from Ambassador, Shimano, Daiwa, Okuma,... to Shimano Trinidads and ProGear Wahoo Special if that helps.

Bryan

They work great for me too. Excellent investment..!!
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Richardr

Thanks Bryan and Handi2
I'll place an order for the plier together with some tsi321 and reel handles  :)

Jon_Kol

Dawn, any idea on what the shipping cost will be for sending one of these pliers to Norway?

Dawn

Dawn

GKFISH

Great product. You will not be sorry!!!

erikpowell

I can attest to that too!