New handle arms

Started by Three se7ens, May 09, 2014, 02:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

I appreciate that, sal. I'm thinking Darons on the right track wth the 3/0 kolekkar grips.
The others look cooler but I love the shape of the kolekkars👍
Thanks
Dom

Alto Mare

Dom, as I mentioned earlier, I haven't seen a handle knob as strong as Alan's yet, I just wish they would get a little creative while machining those. Something as simple as this one already makes a difference, well to me anyway.
http://i.imgur.com/SoHOMm8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ICwhHrM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/NtT5S8z.jpg
I had to get really close, the black is hard to show. These actually look better than what you see.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Reel 224

Quote from: Three se7ens on March 18, 2015, 02:40:23 AM
Here's a new design I've been working on with Sal:  a counterbalanced handle for jigmaster/112h. The dimensions are posted a page or two back, but here's the actual handle with counterweight attached.  The counterweight came out to 1.25 oz, and all components are made from 316 stainless.   

Pricing is $16 for just the handle, and $24 for the handle, counterweight, and mounting screw. 

An arm and handle like this that will be compatible to the Surfmaster 200 I would be interested in as well as a new star. 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Maxed Out

I'd love to have a couple of the 112H versions as well Adam.

So put me down for 2-113H, and 2-112H and stars for each..............and 2-114H if and when it moves from drawing board to reality.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

broadway

They are the most comfortable but not the most stylish. Did you use a step drill bit on those holes after drilling them out or a countersink?
Thanks
Dom

Three se7ens

Got a couple of samples of the new 112H and 114H balanced handles in.  Dom and Ted, PM me with how many you want, and Ill make sure youre covered.  I have them for the 113H as well. 

Shark Hunter

Great looking Handles Adam. ;D
Life is Good!

Gman_WC

So the Senator and shark handles are not available in 113h reel?
At this point I'm looking at picking up a few of the Sal's handles
and match them with Alan's 5/0 delron grips for 4/0 narrows.
From what I've reading the 5/16 countersunk is my match?

Thanks
-g
Walnut Creek, CA

Three se7ens

Quote from: Gman_WC on July 16, 2015, 06:56:49 AM

Thanks
-g

Those 2 styles are only available in 114H and up sizes at the moment.  I have considered offering the senator handle with the round holes in 113H and 112H sizes, but I havent seen much interest so far.  The vast majority of people either want sals handles or the balanced handles for the 113H and below sizes. 

Alans grips can be ordered in either 5/16" or 3/16".  Either is fine for a 4/0, but if you plan on running high drag numbers, Id go with the 5/16".  I can accomodate either, or 6mm for any of my handles.

Gman_WC

Quote from: Three se7ens on July 17, 2015, 03:39:43 AM
Quote from: Gman_WC on July 16, 2015, 06:56:49 AM

Thanks
-g

Those 2 styles are only available in 114H and up sizes at the moment.  I have considered offering the senator handle with the round holes in 113H and 112H sizes, but I havent seen much interest so far.  The vast majority of people either want sals handles or the balanced handles for the 113H and below sizes. 

Alans grips can be ordered in either 5/16" or 3/16".  Either is fine for a 4/0, but if you plan on running high drag numbers, Id go with the 5/16".  I can accomodate either, or 6mm for any of my handles.

Sounds good my friend.
Can you PM me your address so I can send a check out.
I'm looking at 2ea of the Sal's for 113H with shipping cost.
If your ever going to do a run on the 4/0 sized hole handles, I'd be down for two to start for my HLW's.

Thanks
-gary

Walnut Creek, CA

JnM Fishing

Quote from: Three se7ens on May 09, 2014, 02:16:45 AM
I adding some new designs for custom handles, and it got a couple of them finished up and cut today.

Top one is a 4 1/8" ctc handle I'll be putting on my 9/0.

The second one is a 3 3/4" ctc amberjack handle for Mike (maxpowers)

Do you have Amberjack handles available for the 6/0?

Pacific Viking

what handle arms do you currently have avable for the 112H/Jigmaster?

Gfish

Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Three se7ens

Im not doing any more of the fish or shark styles.  Just sticking to my 4 basic styles for now.  Ill be working on adding more fitments in the future, but for now Im focusing on the primary demand. 

You can find all the info you want here PM me to place an order.