Adapt an overcome

Started by Big Tim, June 14, 2014, 10:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

So I started my vacation Friday and was supposed to fish the Channel Islands but fate would have it that my friend is suffering from a family loss ... So now I sit at Miguel's in San Diego with a beer and a shot!!! See ya guys tomorrow

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

sorry to hear that Tim, will see you tomorrow...

Big Tim

Quote from: ML B on June 14, 2014, 10:59:21 PM
sorry to hear that Tim, will see you tomorrow...
It's all good, got a high school friend coming down to meet me and a couple of guys here with SOA shirts on and I'm asking for a tour ;D To bad I can't post pics from my phone... Awesome weather

Ron Jones

Tim, are you staying with us tomorrow? Can't wait to see you.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Big Tim

Quote from: noyb72 on June 14, 2014, 11:56:21 PM
Tim, are you staying with us tomorrow? Can't wait to see you.
Ron
Ron: absolutely staying with you tomorrow. My high school bro is on his way now to the Vagabond hotel now, and we are going out tonight!!!! Pretty freaking cool he was located

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Big Tim

WOW!!! I just watched the Red Rooster III unload and it looked like around 20 or more yellowfin over 200 & an a 80 year old named Bob Michner??? Topped out at 268!!!
I have never seen anything like this before  ;D ;D ;D I wish I could post pictures off my phone... Having a great time and can't wait to meet the guys tonight.
Big Tim

Ron Jones

Really guys, if that's what we are playing with I need to leave all my gear at home and start begging now. I'll be in town around 14-1500, check in is at 1600.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

johndtuttle

Quote from: Big Tim on June 15, 2014, 04:58:13 PM
WOW!!! I just watched the Red Rooster III unload and it looked like around 20 or more yellowfin over 200 & an a 80 year old named Bob Michner??? Topped out at 268!!!
I have never seen anything like this before  ;D ;D ;D I wish I could post pictures off my phone... Having a great time and can't wait to meet the guys tonight.
Big Tim

Sounds like the RR3 had a decent trip :D, 20 Cows is good fishing.

Anyways, pretty sure they went "long" for Cows which is 10+ days and usually 12-15.

Generally smaller models on a 5 day, BUT, Pacific BFT get as giant as anywhere so you never, ever know. :D

Here's hoping you guys get into tonnage!

best

Aiala

Rooster was on a 15-day... ride down/ride back, her last Clarion trip until 10/19/14. Cows aplenty!  :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Big Tim

Quote from: Aiala on June 15, 2014, 05:57:31 PM
Rooster was on a 15-day... ride down/ride back, her last Clarion trip until 10/19/14. Cows aplenty!  :D

~A~
It was quite impressive to say the least... They left the RSW fish for last and it gave the boat a deep portside list and it was low tide and the Rooster was nearly dragging bottom. They also quit fishing 1 day early as the boat was full