TSI301

Started by fine_tuna, July 19, 2014, 06:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fine_tuna

Does anyone know where i can buy some tsi301 in australia.i can't select australia as a shipping address on their website

Alan can i buy the following of you perhaps?
about 2 ounces of tsi 301
2 ounces of yamaha blue grease
2 ounce bottle of corrosion x
i could send you my credit card details or send you something with paypal?

reason being that if i buy these items from separate sellers the shipping costs me wayyyy too much!
tight lines chris

Strewth

Dawn from Smoothdrag ships the TSI321 to Oz in 4oz bottles at a good price if that is any help.

fine_tuna

thanks but I'm after 301

alantani

as you can imagine, it's the TSI 301 that is a problem.  the can tends to leak and there is really no other container to ship it any better than just the original can.  what i do is wrap it up in paper towels and then throw it into a ziplock bag.  the other products are no problem.  the one ounce jar that i use for mailing grease actually costs more then the ounce of yamaha grease that i holds.  for 2 ounces of corrosion x, i would actually have to go out and find, then buy, a 1 ounce bottle.  again, not a problem. 

and then there is a problem with customs on your end.  someone may decide to stop the shipment on a whim.  tsi 321 is so much easier. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

fine_tuna

ok that would be great alan if you let me know how much it would cost me i could send you the payment, or i can pm you my cc details.shipping is 2131 australia .much appreciated

is there a difference between corrosion x and reel x?
is daiwa reel oil as good as these products ,I'm guessing it isn't.

wallacewt

try land rover australia.
someone on here said they stock tsi.
i have never tried
cheers

Strewth

No, Dirk does not stock TSI at Landrover. Only the Corrosion X line of products.