UPDATED - 2014 - Penn Reel Parts Guide - 194 PAGES . . .

Started by ez2cdave, July 20, 2014, 01:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ez2cdave

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

ez2cdave

ez2cdave

Well, Guys & Gals,

It looks like that LINK has stopped working . . .

So, if I can't work WITH them, I will work AROUND them - The COMPLETE 194 PAGE FILE is attached below !

TIGHT LINES !!!

Dave

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

ez2cdave

Quote from: alantani on March 05, 2015, 06:06:09 PM
that works!  thanks for being persistent!

Alan,

From now on, whenever I post a link, I will also upload any files that pertain to the item, so we can have an Archival Copy !

ALSO, I found that that website has updated that file with a 2015 version, which I also started a thread about and have uploaded, in addition to the link. The 2015 version is only 170 pages, whereas the 2014 version was 194 pages.

Tight Lines !

Dave

Reel 224

Quote from: ez2cdave on March 05, 2015, 03:52:22 AM
Well, Guys & Gals,

It looks like that LINK has stopped working . . .

So, if I can't work WITH them, I will work AROUND them - The COMPLETE 194 PAGE FILE is attached below !

TIGHT LINES !!!

Dave

Dave: are you from Ship Bottom?
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

ez2cdave

Quote from: Reel 224 on August 15, 2015, 12:40:00 AMDave: are you from Ship Bottom?

What's "Ship Bottom" ?

Reel 224

Quote from: ez2cdave on August 16, 2015, 12:15:04 AM
Quote from: Reel 224 on August 15, 2015, 12:40:00 AMDave: are you from Ship Bottom?

What's "Ship Bottom" ?

By your response I guess your not. That is where the place is that you posted the chart of parts from. Ship Bottom LBI in NJ (LBI) Long Beach Island.

Or if it were Dominick giving you an answer, he may have said. It's the bottom of a Ship :D ;D ;)

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

ez2cdave

Quote from: Reel 224 on August 16, 2015, 01:16:51 AM

By your response I guess your not. That is where the place is that you posted the chart of parts from. Ship Bottom LBI in NJ (LBI) Long Beach Island.

Or if it were Dominick giving you an answer, he may have said. It's the bottom of a Ship :D ;D ;)

Joe

Joe,

I'm in North Carolina, from South Florida.

Dave

Reel 224

Quote from: ez2cdave on August 16, 2015, 06:51:31 PM
Quote from: Reel 224 on August 16, 2015, 01:16:51 AM

Joe

Joe,

I'm in North Carolina, from South Florida.

Dave

Okay Dave I understand now, I just assumed you may be from Ship Bottom from the original post.....and you know the saying about assumed ;D

Joe

ez2cdave

Quote from: Reel 224 on August 16, 2015, 07:36:36 PMOkay Dave I understand now, I just assumed you may be from Ship Bottom from the original post.....and you know the saying about assumed ;D

Joe

No problem, Joe !