HAWG!! From the small pond!!

Started by WCFLA, July 25, 2014, 01:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WCFLA

Team,

My wife and kids are in Florida for my sister-in-law's baby shower. That means that I can fish everyday after work without feeling guilty! Here are a few pics of today's big fish. I caught eight fish total today. Seven small (under a pound) and this mamma jamma. I don't have a scale, but I will get the measurements and post them later. Sorry for the bad quality pics. They were taken with my phone.

Regards,
Danny

johndtuttle

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

WCFLA

I am stoked! and thanks, Shark Hunter! This fish made my day! The best part is that I get to go again tomorrow!

Regards,
Danny

WCFLA

Hey Guys,

Here is another fish that I caught today!

25 July, 2014

25 July, 2014

Regards,
Danny

Dominick

Wow!  There's Danny living large.  :) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Norcal Pescador

Very nice two days in a row!  :)   And tomorrow brings ......?
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

WCFLA

NorCal Pescador,
Hopefully another nice bass :)

ChileRelleno

Very nice, those will make for some tasty fillets.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

WCFLA

Team,

I went to the water today during lunch with no real expectations of catching any real number of fish because the sun was high. Boy, was I wrong. I was able to sight cast to the two larger ones (#1 and #3), and the smaller one hit right as the worm landed! It's like he saw it coming! This place just keeps getting better. I caught about six fish, all in all. I have just identified a real need for a digital scale! I love my iphone to death, but the photos do not do these fish any justice as to how big they really are. And going alone doesn't allow me to get a photo of me holding the fish. Oh, well. Maybe I'll go back later today, but I might not be able to because I have an MRI appointment at 8:15pm >:(

Here are some pics of the first fish.

The second fish.

Now, the third fish.

Regards,
Danny

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

WCFLA

I finally bought a scale! Now I just have to catch some fish! Looks like I have to go fishing tomorrow lol

Regards,
Danny

WCFLA

Team,

Remember how I said that I got a scale? Well, I finally got to use it. What I want to do is post a photo of a fish so that you guys can guess the weight. The person who is closest will receive a virtual pat on the back from me when I post again. That's cool right lol?!?! I hope so. Here is one from today, the 29th of July.

How much do I weigh?

I'll post the photo of this fish on the scale tomorrow at about this time. That's if I don't forget, and if I do, I'll post it when I remember.

Regards,
Danny

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

WCFLA

And the winner is!! Drum-Roll, please!!!!

Shark Hunter! With the only guess at 3 and 3/4 lbs!! Here is your prize. You can't see me, but i'm doing the pat on the back gesture.

Regards,
Danny