specialty parts from alantani.com

Started by alantani, December 11, 2008, 06:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

archerdude22

Hi Alan, im in need for a ss gear sleeve for my senator 115L. Got any? Thanks, Jeff

alantani

yup, got a bunch.  they are the same as the 114 and 114h.  send me an e-mail or pm with your address and i will ship it out. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

and they are Nice! Alan's ss sleeves are the most important upgrade you can do to your Senator! He offers them at less than 1/2 the price of the Competition. Alan, You are a Saint! ;D
I can't wait until you offer these for the Big Boys! ;)
Life is Good!

DaBigOno

Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 20, 2014, 07:02:43 AM
Alan's ss sleeves are the most important upgrade you can do

X2, except I think it's for any of the reels they're available for!
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

coralsea

Dear Mr. Alan,
I need drag washers for the Penn 113 4/0 (Black), including the one under main gear and all the same for my
Dolphin Olympic 615.
Thank you.
===============
I cancel my request. Thanks.
no pain-no gain

alantani

no problem!  also remember that the 6B-965 has the same inside and outside diameters, but it's thinner. 

Keith Adams

Thank you to the admin that accepted me!  I have read and enjoyed the fishing forum especially, I am a recent transplant to FL who has fallen in love with shark fishing from the beach.  I fish with two Senator 115 original reels and love them very much.  Using this forum has helped me upgrade my reels so I have a better experience.   My only question is how to make them the best reels that I can.  I have upgraded the drags in both of them, now I am looking for the next step.     

Keith Adams

I have seen the ss dogs, ss gears, ss sleeve, power handles, and double dogging.  I also have the original spool, I would like to get the aluminum one for them since I don't use wire. Any suggestions where to go next would be wonderful.

Ron Jones

I would look at mysticparts.com for the aluminum spool.
Ron

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

chief c

Hello Alan,

First, let me say thank you for the site and sharing your knowledge with us on maintaining our gear.  Second, I acquired two penn int 80's last year for which I do not have the handle wrench for.  I found a vendor selling your wrench  (168 Tani-Heavy Duty Penn Handle), but I am not a big fan of taking the long around, so here I am.  Can you please have one of your guys contact me at jcifuentes@cox.net with all information on placing an order for two (yes, I will loose one).

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

alantani

will send an email.   thanks!!!!!  alan

pinstryper

Hi Allen,
        Thanks for all the great info over the years. Is the address in the initial post,where I can send gear for repair?

Sincerely,
                                                                                                 Michael Menard
                                                                                                 (Divegod1 on bd)
                                                                                                  714-321-9070

alantani

seegran

Hi,
Looking for Abu 2500C part no. 10251 (spool pinion bushing). Do you have any of this part?

emoore

Greetings Alan.......Meet you at the Tulsa ORCA convention at Zebco Hdqts....do u know where I can get some aluminum side plates for Newell reels....Mick Moore