TN30 Gold Trinidad

Started by Bill Benrath, August 09, 2014, 09:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Benrath

Am contemplating buying a used 30 to use as a dedicated wahoo bomb reel. With wahoo he who reels the fastest wins and the gear ratio with the Trinidad is great. Are the anti reverse bearings and the dog kit parts from the DC still available? I can't imagine Shimano discontinuing these but I looked at a few parts websites and some say discontinued.

There are a zillion of these reels still in service; they wouldn't discontinue the weakest parts would they?

Thanks in advance for any replies,

Bill Benrath

alantani

bill, got lots of dogs and springs!  give me a call some time!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

steelfish

Alan, I just got a used trinidad 16 gold model, and reading here to make the service myself I found about the trinidad DC dog and spring and the thin washer.

can you tell me the part numbers or where to get those parts?  call shimano its not an option cuz I live in Mexico my best option is to get them by ebay or a web store to my US addy.

The Baja Guy

handi2

I have a like new with box Trinidad 30 I just listed on my local fishing forum. I have it listed for $325.00 and it has just been completely serviced with new Carbontex drags. I can add the springed dog if you wish. I have the parts here.

Keith

Shimano USA has the AR bearings in stock and I have about 8 of them.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL