New in box Makaira 20 SEAii

Started by Calingfornia Dreamin, April 03, 2024, 09:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calingfornia Dreamin

Brought a bunch of brand new, sealed, Mak20 SEAii in silver, gunmetal, and limited edition matte black over to Alan's over the weekend. $600 each (msrp $630) so you save almost $100 over retail with tax. Can ship on your dime. Perfect 80/100lb two speed reels.
Working with lines on paper and/or at sea. Where there are pens or penns you'll likely find me.

CooldadE

I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

jlezama

Buy with confidence! Nik is a great guy, always carries the best stuff!

pjstevko

Buy with confidence from Nik! I've bought multiple items from him and the items are always in better shape than described.  No need to worry about paying before shipment!

MexicanGulf

alantani

the silver one is claimed by bob o'connor.  he's going to swing by next week. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

MarkT

I'd expect better writing on the Post-it's from Nik!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

pjstevko

Quote from: MarkT on April 04, 2024, 04:53:45 PMI'd expect better writing on the Post-it's from Nik!

Now that's funny!

Calingfornia Dreamin

Quote from: MarkT on April 04, 2024, 04:53:45 PMI'd expect better writing on the Post-it's from Nik!

I still remember this biting remark from you regarding me keeping a smaller yellowtail on one of Alan's 3 days... you bastard. Lol
Working with lines on paper and/or at sea. Where there are pens or penns you'll likely find me.

Calingfornia Dreamin

Quote from: MexicanGulf on April 04, 2024, 06:16:24 AMpossibly also ship to Europe.
I could but my guess is that whatever savings on the purchase would be almost entirely eaten up by shipping and insurance. DM me if you want to look into this option