A Source for Yamaha Marine Grease

Started by gstours, August 19, 2014, 10:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

After hearing and watching so many of us reel luuubers wonder where to get the True Yamaha Marine Grease I thought it was time to spill the beans so to speak...........I bought it at Amozon.com............search it as yamaha marine grease.   Price was $5.43 unit cost...........plus shipping to your door $8.81 thats $14.24  for a 14oz cartridge..  I dont mind paying delivery for such a good product that is so hard to find............gst.

Quoc_Pham

I found a local Yamaha shop in Huntington Beach that carries them.

Who knows they may ship if you ask nicely?

http://www.beachyamaha.com/

johnachak

That puts it right up there with Penn Blue at 19.99 16ozs. Using Yamalube was supposed to save a lot of money. I'll stick with Penn since I don't do more than 50 reels a year or so.

handi2

Was the grease you received actually blue or was it a blue/green color? All my dealer has is the new blue/green colored grease which is much less tacky than the Evinrude/Johnson blue grease.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

gstours

Its a blue color, I shoulda, coulda taken a picture of it on a palet.  Im away from my place right now.  but I,ll put it on my "to do" list.

RowdyW

If anyone needs Yamaha Marine grease (blue) try Boats.com   The last time I ordered from them was a year ago & the price was $7.47 including shipping. I don't think you can beat that price anywhere.      Rudy

Rancanfish

I see boats for sale?  Am I missing something?
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.