Custom Stainless Steel Spacers Bars

Started by Alto Mare, September 27, 2014, 11:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaBigOno

Thanks for the offering Alan. 

amazing looking reel Sal!
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Ron Jones

If I may Alan. These look terrific, and I am interested, but a STAINLESS NEWELL STAND AND CLAMP TO GO WITH THEM would be the cat's meow. A PG albacore special with all the goodies, it will keep me up at night just thinking about it.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Black Pearl

Quote from: noyb72 on September 29, 2014, 04:05:35 AM
If I may Alan. These look terrific, and I am interested, but a STAINLESS NEWELL STAND AND CLAMP TO GO WITH THEM would be the cat's meow. A PG albacore special with all the goodies, it will keep me up at night just thinking about it.

Ron

I hear you, but everything is coming down in price. By doing all these stuffs (spacer bars(2), reel stand (foot) and the clamp) in stainless steel, it will be very costly. If a person really wants those stuffs, he can just purchase the Tri frame (stand is included, and no spacer bars will be required). I believe that the clamp will be expensive by making it in stainless steel.

EccentricRuss

Alan,

When it comes available, I too will be in line for these goodies.

russ

Bryan Young

It took me a while to find out what you were talking about.  I was thinking of the spacer on the gear sleeve and was thinking...did Sal have too much wine?  You cannot even see the spacer with that pretty handle on.  This is my third time looking at this post, then realize that maybe I've had way too much non-alcoholic wine.  Nice work.  What is the weight of those spacer?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Black Pearl

Quote from: Bryan Young on September 29, 2014, 05:15:01 PM
It took me a while to find out what you were talking about.  I was thinking of the spacer on the gear sleeve and was thinking...did Sal have too much wine?  You cannot even see the spacer with that pretty handle on.  This is my third time looking at this post, then realize that maybe I've had way too much non-alcoholic wine.  Nice work.  What is the weight of those spacer?

The modified spacer bar (cross bar) should be 0.23 oz each.

bluefish69

Alan

The spacers would look nice on a Newell 338 or if you do spacers for the Penn 501 they would fit the Newell 322.

Either way -- I want some spacers

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Aiala

Me, too! I want to be totally spaced out!

Oh, wait... I already am. Duh.   ;D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

TechTeach

"Where's that damn dog spring??????"

Black Pearl

I have the price for this stainless steel space/cross bar. Shipping is included for within the US. Outside US member, please ask for shipping cost.

Limited quantity will be produced and available in 45 days after the final sample approval (around end of this Nov.)

The following is pre-pay order pricing:

1 piece short cross bar for 501/506, some other Penn reels and Newell: $19.00

1 set (2 pieces) short cross bar for 501/506, some other Penn reels and Newell: $37.00

3 pieces short cross bars for 49-149, 349, some other Penn reels and Newell: $55.00

1 piece long cross bar for 500/505, some other Penn reels and Newell: $20.50

1 set (2 pieces) long cross bar for 500/505, some other Penn reels and Newell: $39.00

3 pieces long cross bars for for 500/505, some other Penn reels and Newell: $60.00

I will have few pictures when the samples are here.

Pre-order will be accepted. Please send email with the name and mailing address to prochallenger@yahoo.com for invoice. If PayPal invoice is requested, there will be $0.50 fee will be charged.

Thanks,
--Alan

Islandgypsy

I'd like at least two sets. That's a great upgrade.

Porthos

Pricing is reasonable in comparison to what a Tiburon frame or a set of Newell Bars would cost.

Black Pearl

Quote from: Black Pearl on September 30, 2014, 07:48:04 PM
I have the price for this stainless steel space/cross bar. Shipping is included for within the US. Outside US member, please ask for shipping cost.

Limited quantity will be produced and available in 45 days after the final sample approval (around end of this Nov.)

The following is pre-pay order pricing:

1 piece short cross bar for 501/506 or other reels: $19.00

1 set (2 pieces) short cross bar for 501/506 or other reels: $37.00

3 pieces short cross bars for 501/506 or other reels: $55.00

1 piece long cross bar for 500/505 or other reels: $20.50

1 set (2 pieces) long cross bar for 500/505 or other reels: $39.00

3 pieces long cross bars for 500/505 or other reels: $60.00

I will have few pictures when the samples are here.

Pre-order will be accepted. Please send email with the name and mailing address to prochallenger@yahoo.com for invoice. If PayPal invoice is requested, there will be $0.50 fee will be charged.

Thanks,
--Alan

Quote from: Islandgypsy on September 30, 2014, 08:25:54 PM
I'd like at least two sets. That's a great upgrade.

Please send in your order via email.

Quote from: Porthos on September 30, 2014, 09:34:43 PM
Pricing is reasonable in comparison to what a Tiburon frame or a set of Newell Bars would cost.

Some members are stainless steel material crazy....... like "Sal".... cough! cough! He might even buy all of these bars for himself....

El Pescador

Alan,

Will the 501/506 bars fit the 349 & 349H reels??

Thank you.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!