Have "reel-itis" may need to treat with PENNicillin

Started by richard, September 30, 2014, 02:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richard

Hi Alto Mare..........thanks...i imagine your Daughter is enjoying south ken,great for the young crowd but blooming expensive.I have an "english" 500.no difference to look at,just drinks warm beer! Here they just put a £ sign instead of the $ thats about 50% more.(we need to keep our Queen well fed)
Hi jeri..........13 years of return trips to Cork to be the first to catch an Albacore.Wow...respect to you and the good lady wife.Nothing to do with the Guiness then? I hope irish jigger fills us in with the details of the big bluefin caught.They had some gigantic fish but i think its cooled off since? I've got a daughter in Uganda working with the Deaf programme---loves it.
Hi Doug...yep...i think reel-itis is when you have fun putting old penns back together from spare parts you mostly have already.
Reel addiction is when you have (say)that little screw that stops the handle nut coming off,and you think....
wow..all i need is all the other bits and i've got another reel. i think i have the first symptoms of this.....
    cheers guys