we have final dates from annemarie!

Started by alantani, October 08, 2014, 12:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

QuoteFrom: Spirit of Adventure <spiritofadventure@earthlink.net>
To: Alan Tani <alantani@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2014 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: the dates are confirmed (finally)

Hello Alan,

Here are the numbers for the 2015 season. There is a slight increase in the price plus this time we include the cost of the visa.
Please note that the Mexican fishing permit is not included. We don't have the cost for it yet, but it's probably going to be
$80.00 to $90.00 for a 5- or 6-day trip.

5-day trip from June 15 to June 20, 2015:
Charterprice, including visa:  for up to 20 passengers    $32,950.00
                                                   for    21 - 26 passengers    $33,550.00

6-day trip from Aug. 27 to Sept. 2, 2015:
Charterprice, including visa:  for up to 20 passengers    $39,300.00
                                                   for    21 - 26 passengers    $40,000.00

Can you tell us the number of passengers you decide on so we can put it on our schedule? We have 24 for both of your trips, but you can change that.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Annemarie
SPIRIT OF ADVENTURE CHARTERS

i'm going to guess at $90 for mexican permits, base the cost on a roster of 24, add a tip and round up a little.  the total cost for the june 5 day trip will be $1700 ($1400 plus $210 for tip and $90 for permits).  the total cost of the august 6 day trip will be $2010 ($1670 plus $250 for tip and $90 for permits).  the format will be the same.  i will need a 50% deposit to put your name on the roster and then the balance likely a couple of months before the trip.  after a check is sent in, you are committed and will need to backfill from the standby list for you to get a refund.  if we don't fill up, i guess i'm the one on the hook for the balance.  hopefully that will not be a problem. 

i will start a roster for both trips next week.  i will need to talk to all the guys on the last trip first and get a little more info from annemarie.  thanks!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Yo Alan, my Fresno BROTHER that's only a $50 increase for the June trip..I'm in!!! We added 2 extra and spread the savings out last trip...I would be willing to say more is better again if possible...What a KICK #### trip...I am ready for payment ;D ;D ;D It is only 5 days as you know and 2 more is OK on a smaller boat.

My $.02

alantani

i did not mind having 26 at all, but that is alot!  i am going to try to keep it down to 24.  i think that part of the deal is that even 10 guys can seem crowded on an 88 foot boat, if you've got the wrong guys on board. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Porthos

If it helps, I can play the "that guy" role and try to be 10x annoying... ;)

Big Tim

Quote from: Porthos on October 08, 2014, 05:22:31 PM
If it helps, I can play the "that guy" role and try to be 10x annoying... ;)

No need. Me and Ed got that job  ;D ;D ;D

Ron Jones

You got that right!
Just let Tim pass out without taking a shower and he'll annoy everyone!! :o

Love you brother!
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

DCH

Looking forward to our next adventure; Wes and I are planning to go once again.....wouldn't miss it for anything else!!

MarkT

I'm up for the June trip again and maybe the August one too.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

R46chevy

I could be in for both, most def for june