Accurate Jigmasters for MCH

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, October 24, 2014, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Dear Michael,

GOLD 99 MAGNUM IS SOLD.  GOLD 99 SPOOL IS SOLD. 

I cannot figure out how to add a photo to a personal message, so please take a look at the photo below of the items that you had asked about and let me know if there is anything there that you would like me to price.  If the price is acceptable, I would be happy to provide good close-up, well-lit and focused photos and a detailed description of any items that might be of interest  Clockwise from 11:00 there is a nice (9/10) used red 500 Accuframe, a new in box gold 99 Accuframe, hidden behind it is a nice (9.5/10) gold Accurate 99 spool, a new in box set of Gold 500 Accuplates, a nice (8.5/10) used gold 500, a used (8/10) gold 99 Magnum with the graphics removed, and finally a used (8/10) gold 500 Magnum.  I accept Paypal or credit cards and would be happy to ship to Australia at the actual cost of postage by whatever means you would prefer, but it would be with the understanding that you would take the risk of loss or damage in transit, and my sole responsibility would provide you with proof of shipment.  You could reduce that risk if you purchase shipping insurance.

Thanks for giving me a shot at your business,

Randy

PS:  If anyone else might be interested in purchasing any Penn reels, parts, or aftermarket conversions or components (Newell, Accurate, Tiburon, Lee Pro, Baja Pacific, etc.), please let me know because I have a large collection that I would like to sell.  My pricing is approximately 10% less than eBay unless it is something that I am in love with (in which case it probably hasn't been seen on eBay anyway).

alantani

randy, thanks for offering these here!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

mhc

Thanks Randy, PM sent. I'm interested in the gold 99 frame and spool and possibly the red 500 frame although I have just bought a red P20 Tiburon frame. The magnums look very tempting but are worth a little more than I want to spend at the moment.
Michael
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

mikeg24thst

I messabged you on some red 3/0 side plates

day0ne

please give a price on both the Magnums

David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: day0ne on October 25, 2014, 04:18:29 AM
please give a price on both the Magnums

$275 on the 99 Magnum with stock Penn 3.25:1 gears and $300 on the 500 Magnum with Accurate 4:1 gears, or buy them both for $525.  You can subtract $25 per reel if I can sub stock Penn handles and keep the Accurate handles.  Shipping to Texas would be $9 by Priority Mail with tracking.

Keta

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on October 24, 2014, 06:53:32 PM
Dear Michael,

I cannot figure out how to add a photo to a personal message,

You just paste the ULR to the PM just like you did on this post.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mikeg24thst

Can you post pics of your lee pro side plates and baba special side plates I lke the lee pros because you still use penn rings with them thx

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Mike, I have blue, gold, green and purple Lee Pro Jigmaster side plates (or complete reels, although some of the frames do not match the side plate colors).  Is there any chance that you can wait a few weeks because I am up to my #### in alligators trying to get things ready for the Long Beach tackle show which is the first week of March.

Thanks,

Randy

Big Tim

Randy,you might want to watch out for them alligators  ;D

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thanks Tim, I will try, but everytime that I turn around to face one, another one grabs my ####.  Mike, here is a photo of the NIB Baja Pacific 4/0 side plates.

Big Tim

Randy, I know you're busy but when you get a chance could you look and see what handle options you have for this reel. Sorry for the poor quality of picture..I will know more of what I need next week when I get it in my hands.

Tim

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Tim, if you want to come close to matching the color of the Accuplates, the only handle that I know of is an Accurate handle.  The Pro Gear gold has a lot more orange in it than those side plates. 

Big Tim

Thanks Randy...When I get I will have a better Idea of it's condition and we can go from there. I snagged this on eBay last night & the guys pics of the rod and reel were very grainy, so hopefully it will be a good purchase.

Tim