Custom stainless steel spacer bar

Started by Alto Mare, October 25, 2014, 06:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

I just received the samples for the narrow and standard Jigmaster, everything look and functions great

they did a great job machining these

the inside has plenty of clearance with the spool

here I have them mounted on the 501 and 500

as most of you know, these will also work on the 990 Mag

Thanks for making these available to us Alan, to me this is one of the best upgrade yet.
Don't compare these to the graphite or aluminum bars, there is none.

Sal
PS The narrow ones will also work on the Penn 501-506-110-49-149-349 and a Newell 220. The standard will work on the Penn 500- 505- 990 and some Newells . Newell Nut will chime in and let us know which ones.
Sorry for the oversized pics, I thought I had that fixed.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Ok, the latest information on which reels these will fit.
The short bar will fit the Penn 501-506-Senator 110-(49-149-349-these will require 3 pieces for each reel).
The short bar will also fit the Newell 220 and 322.

The long bar will fit the Penn 500-505 and 990
The long bar will also fit the Newell 338 and 440.

If I missed any please share, thank you!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

sundaytrucka

They look great! Like the polished look way better than the stock chrome ones.

Do you have a price estimate for the 500 size?

They would look great on my Newell Blackie 338, great contrast, and would go perfect with my silver and black Calstar 900M jig stick.
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

Rancanfish

Great way to use the 990 and not wear the letters off the regular bars.

501 bar fit the 970?

Projected cost yet?
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Rancanfish on October 26, 2014, 05:55:35 AM
Great way to use the 990 and not wear the letters off the regular bars.

501 bar fit the 970?

Projected cost yet?
No, it won't fit. The 970 is about a1/4" wider, but that doesn't necessarily mean they won't happen.
If these do sell, there might be a chance for other sizes.
These were my suggestion and after a little persuasion, Alan agreed to give it a shot.
Think about it guys and gals, these might be the only set you will need in a lifetime, they would actually be much cheaper than anything out there in the long run.

By the way, I just checked the 980 Mag, these will also work on that reel.

Newell Nut

Alto Mare

sundaytrucka

Do you have a price estimate yet?

I will take one set of the 500/Newell 338 bars, whenever they come available.

-Scott
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

Black Pearl

I have the price for this stainless steel space/cross bar. Shipping is included for within the US. Outside US member, please ask for shipping cost.

Limited quantity will be produced and available in 45 days after the final sample approval (around end of this Dec.)

The following is pre-pay order pricing (It can be ordered from my online store in a week www.mkt.com/pro-challenger-LLC):

1 piece short cross bar for 501/506, some other Penn reels and Newell: $19.00

1 set (2 pieces) short cross bar for 501/506, some other Penn reels and Newell: $37.00

3 pieces short cross bars for 49-149, 349, some other Penn reels and Newell: $55.00

1 piece long cross bar for 500/505, some other Penn reels and Newell: $20.50

1 set (2 pieces) long cross bar for 500/505, some other Penn reels and Newell: $39.00

3 pieces long cross bars for for 500/505, some other Penn reels and Newell: $58.50

I will have few pictures when the samples are here

If PayPal invoice is requested, there will be $0.50 fee will be charged.

Thanks,
--Alan

fIsHsTiiCkS

Quote from: Black Pearl on October 27, 2014, 01:28:10 AM
I have the price for this stainless steel space/cross bar. Shipping is included for within the US. Outside US member, please ask for shipping cost.

Limited quantity will be produced and available in 45 days after the final sample approval (around end of this Dec.)

The following is pre-pay order pricing (It can be ordered from my online store in a week www.mkt.com/pro-challenger-LLC):

1 piece short cross bar for 501/506, some other Penn reels and Newell: $19.00

1 set (2 pieces) short cross bar for 501/506, some other Penn reels and Newell: $37.00

3 pieces short cross bars for 49-149, 349, some other Penn reels and Newell: $55.00

1 piece long cross bar for 500/505, some other Penn reels and Newell: $20.50

1 set (2 pieces) long cross bar for 500/505, some other Penn reels and Newell: $39.00

3 pieces long cross bars for for 500/505, some other Penn reels and Newell: $58.50

I will have few pictures when the samples are here

If PayPal invoice is requested, there will be $0.50 fee will be charged.

Thanks,
--Alan

Alan been trolling the site. Let me know when you have the spacers up! Thanks again for all you provide!

txangler81

can they be made with out the holes in them and how are the 99 length bars coming.