The List!

Started by alantani, November 06, 2014, 01:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

ok, i everyone is paid up and i had $40,800.  a check for $33,550 was sent to annemarie last week, she got it and we are all paid for.  the tip is based on 15% of the $33,550, so i will round it slightly down to $5000 even, leaving $2250.  if our mexican licenses are $90 each ($2160 total), then we will have $90 left.  if it's ok, i'll use that left over money to buy some goodies.  i have a bucket full of swim baits and iron made by a local guy, rick berg,  i have some laser minnows from pucci, and my usual box of 3 pound spools of berkely big game.

as far as cash goes. all you will need on the boat is enough to cover your drink tab and any other items of tackle that you buy from the boat.  they also sell sweatshirts and t-shirts.  you likely won't need too much. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

sundaytrucka

Sounds good!

Thank you for the updates Alan.
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

Aiala

Two months from right now... on the ocean, headed to Cedros, congratulating the Boss for remembering to bring his bag of reels!    8)   :D   ;D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

stoked4fishin

how about the Mexican license and fish processing?  sorry if I missed it in the thread.  thx jeff

stoked4fishin

I can read english ;D  just re-read Alan's post on the licenses.

stoked4fishin

I think I may be too excited ;D

Big Tim

Living vicariously thru you all this year  >:( But the IRS is happy  ;D  Knock em dead and take lot's of pictures...I will be trying to be the first paid for next year.

Big Tim

Porthos

Quote from: stoked4fishin on April 15, 2015, 11:45:10 PM

Remember to breathe.

Always maintain contact with your bait, keep your line directly in front of you, and tuna-shuffle accordingly as your bait swims away from the boat.

Pull the rod tip up SLOWLY, and reel down FAST.

;)

stoked4fishin

Big Tim

Quote from: stoked4fishin on April 15, 2015, 11:45:10 PM

It's OK to be excited. You guys will get to fish spots that we drooled over as we passed them by last year. My guess is you will have a great variety of fish and a drag screamin' good time  ;D ;D ;D

Aiala

Quote from: Big Tim on April 16, 2015, 01:00:18 AM
My guess is you will have a great variety of fish...

Variety's the very spice of fishing. 

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

alantani

adding jack bradley's friend, joe perrault! 

Randall I

Don't forget some cash or a credit card for fish processing.

alantani

sadly, kevin's dad has taken a turn for the worse, so kevin will be flying out to texas to help with his dad's recovery.  we are back down to 24.   best of luck to keith!!!!!

stoked4fishin

that's tough to hear.  thoughts are with keith and his family.