Ambassadeur 7500iC3 CT HS CHR

Started by halken, November 14, 2014, 02:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

halken

Hi all does any one have pictures to rebuild a Ambassadeur 7500iC3 CT HS CHR .I fish regulaly with a young lad and his dad and i have serviced reels for them in the past but ryan decided to do his abu himself the rsult is a tupperware box full of bits and he,s snapped one of the screws in the clutch .I have never taken one of the reels apart before and they arnt like my shimano tsm 2s or penn mags so iam am stumped any help would be great .thanks
Kenny

foakes

http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/content/purefishing/Abu%20Garcia/Schematics/7500iC3CSCHRHS%20%201900.pdf

Here you are, Kenny

Good luck with the repair and service -- and if you get stuck, there are some ABU experts on this Board who could help with information.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

halken

Thanks for that Fred now i just have to work where they all go
cheers Kenny

Tile

Post a picture with the broken screw to see what can be done to repair the damage.
In solid fiberglass we trust