Happy Thanksgiving 2014

Started by Reel 224, November 26, 2014, 05:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sundaytrucka

Hope everyone has a great day!

Off to play some football at the park...Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

Ron Jones

Turkey just went in, happy Turkey day to my AT.com family.

Love ya all!

FTC (SS) Jones, Ronald L
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

fIsHsTiiCkS

Aiala

I'm fortunate enough to have many, many things to be grateful for on this Thanksgiving, but right up at the top of my list is this wonderfully special community of fellow anglers and tackle artists. My appreciation knows no bounds, and I feel privileged to extend best wishes to everyone here for a safe, healthy, prosperous and happy holiday season! 

Aiala  
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Dominick

Quote from: Aiala on November 27, 2014, 05:53:56 PM
I'm fortunate enough to have many, many things to be grateful for on this Thanksgiving, but right up at the top of my list is this wonderfully special community of fellow anglers and tackle artists. My appreciation knows no bounds, and I feel privileged to extend best wishes to everyone here for a safe, healthy, prosperous and happy holiday season! 

Aiala  

I feel the same about you and all the members.  Thanks for that Aiala.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Reel 224

Day after Thanksgiving and I am stuffed, cooking a full Thanksgiving Diner for only two people is way overboard. ::) Only thing I can hope for is "Company" To feed! :o Lots of left overs. I'm am definitely going to crash today. ;D
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."