Home alone and very thankful...With a twist

Started by Big Tim, November 27, 2014, 08:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Thankful for Sure  ;D ;D ;D Well I'm home alone for the Holiday weekend as my wife Teri is off to Las Vegas with my son Michael for 4 days so he can play Hockey in front of some Junior,WSHL and college scouts  >:( >:( >:( Sad...Not really.

My wife Teri is the greatest human being I've ever met.

She is in Vegas with my youngest son Michael...AKA The "Sandman"

And tomorrow I will spend the day with my oldest son John, his wife Brittany and my 2 grandsons Colton & Jack Morgan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But today I'm also thankful for the Alan Tani group & my friend" Savemart Johnny" for the hook up for the Football Frenzy at the "FATBASSTU&$S" house (me)

Cajun style Yellowtail fried fish tacos with tomato, avacado, and a sprinkle of Gorgonzola cheese with fresh boiled crab and IPA steamed Oysters...Add in the Alaska Ales and Pyrat rum from my Bro's, Lucky, Goober, Speedy & Jackwagon Daryll and you get this  ;D ;D ;D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!!!

Shark Hunter

Looks like you are suffering through it Big T. ;)
That plate is making my mouth water. :P
Life is Good!

redsetta

QuoteLooks like you are suffering through it Big T.
Haha - well put! ;) ;D
Congrats Tim, you're a lucky man.
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Keta

Nice looking kids, they got lucky ;D

My son is in LV having dinner with his girlfriends family.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

BMITCH

VERY NICE!! Good beer, good food,good friends. Truly things to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing.
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Alto Mare

Good stuff Tim, thanks for sharing .

I'm suffering at the moment, I ate too much ::), but your dish above still looks good ;)

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

yup, a twist, all right.  a twist of lime!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Zin zin bring on the zinfandel.  I had plenty of turkey and yes that dish sure looks good.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Yes you have much to be thankfull for,,,,,  family time is quality time!