New Old Rod

Started by SoCalAngler, December 05, 2014, 05:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalAngler

Jon,

Would you happen to have a older blank or rod by Truline? I'm looking for a LM-8 in green, purple or red glass. Not looking for a octagon, I'm not sure they even made the LM-8 in a octagon, but I want something without lamination issues that will be fished. Also I'm not looking for any of the newer blanks, hence the color choices. I'd look to get it made dechhand style with chromed Prefection guides and the wrapping matching some of my older rods. Looking to go old skool with a double diamond wrap. Here is a pic of one of my newer old skool rods which was wrapped about 20 years ago that I still fish and  am looking to match.

Plese let me know if you have the rod and yes I know a unwrapped blank of this kind would be like finding a unicorn but it dosn't hurt to ask.

Jon Vadney

Finding an unwrapped one will be like finding a unicorn farting butterflies hahaha.  I don't have one unfortunately, but I, daily, check most websites that sell fishing tackle (ebay, craigslist, other forums, etc).  If I come across one I can let you know.