first photo contest - you and your dog (or cat!!!!!) (or guinea pig!!!!!)

Started by alantani, December 05, 2014, 10:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

been wanting to do this for a while.  it's simple.  claim your numbers in order, 1 through 100, don't just grab a random number or you'll mess this up.  i'm taking #1 with this photo.  it's my dad and his dog.  

post a photo of you and your dog (or cat), or a friend or family member with a dog (or cat), and make sure you put your number in the title.  i will pick a number at random, and whoever has that number in the title and has a photo with a person and a dog (or cat) will win a reel. it's a penn 99.  

the reel will be awarded when all 100 numbers are taken.  remember, the number HAS to be in the title (subject) of the post and you need the photo, any number of people, any number of dogs (or cats) is ok.  i will go through the reel first, then i will ship it to anyone, anywhere in the world that the us postal service will deliver to.  one entry per household.  if you've ever wanted a really clean penn 99, this is your chance!  alan

1. alantani
2. Aiala
3. Dominick
4. Tightlines666
5. Wally15
6. cwillis85
7. Big Tim
8. fIsHsTiiCks
9. wallacewt
10. BMITCH
11. CaptainRMF
12. foakes
13. Shark Hunter
14. Alto Mare
15. rjones
16. fsrmn
17. HOLEINTHEWATER
18. KETA
19. Bryan Young
20. basto
21. DanteV
22. Bucktail
23. Lensters
24. Albacoreshuffle
25. Dawn
26. sharkman
27. fisher480
28. marcq
29. Unutt
30. TARFU
31. Shiftee
32. Orion
33. gstours
34. Nicko_Cairns
35. broschro
36. Mikeflorian
37. George4741
38. Reel 224
39. newbee
40. steelfish
41. txangler81

maybe we'll stop here.  we'll see.......
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

dad and his bionic dog!

Aiala

I'm a cat lady. No dogs at this end.  

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Tightlines667

Number 4 ...me and my hunting dog..Ruby.

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

alantani

c'mon, guys, keep the numbers straight!!!!  ;D

alantani

Alto Mare

Quote from: Dominick on December 05, 2014, 10:28:23 PM

Dominick I had to look twice, I thought you were the dog and I said he's going to win for sure, but then I realize it was you on the right :-\
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Wally15

Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

cwillis85

My daughter and my pup Sheba, meeting for the first time, two years later and they are inseparable.
Chris

alantani

by the way, this penn 99 was built from scratch by none other than tom loverso of new york!!!!!

Big Tim

9000 years ago...OK 9 years ago my wife and I were in the need of a new dog...She said I had wore out my welcome  ;D ... So we went to the local shelter in Fresno and I walked the isles until I hears a voice say "PSSSST...If you don't take me home it's the gas chamber for me"...I looked at all these stray an abandoned dogs until I saw the most hideous animal in the world  :o :o :o I looked at the cards and one stood out ... "Scruffy" I called the name out and sure enough it was her...The vet said she is fine when we asked about her kennel cough...NOPE...Genetically flawed he said  ??? Yup, underbite, licks her own nose then snots & sneezes  out her own spit...Love at first sight.

Shark Hunter

I can see the resemblance Tim. ;D
A match made in heaven! ;)
Life is Good!

fIsHsTiiCkS

My fiance made me get a dog cuz she said she felt lonely in the house. We got this little guy back in April. I swear she loves him more than me!! #8

fIsHsTiiCkS

Beautiful story Big Tim! It's sounds like one of those did I save him or did he save me kinda story! Great addition to the family!