first photo contest - you and your dog (or cat!!!!!) (or guinea pig!!!!!)

Started by alantani, December 05, 2014, 10:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Lensters

Quote from: alantani on February 26, 2015, 06:38:56 PM
nope, they were filed down.

I have been looking for a way to fit rings onto expanded side plates and I couldn't figure out how to do it without cosmetically ruining them.  Please do tell (or direct me towards the thread).
Lensters is also known as Len and will respond when addressed as either.

Disclaimer: My opinions, are mine and mine alone.  They should not be ascribed to Alan, moderators or anyone else on this site.  However, should you wish to, you may adopt them as your own.

alantani

Quote from: Lensters on February 27, 2015, 03:18:56 AM
Quote from: alantani on February 26, 2015, 06:38:56 PM
nope, they were filed down.

I have been looking for a way to fit rings onto expanded side plates and I couldn't figure out how to do it without cosmetically ruining them.  Please do tell (or direct me towards the thread).

here you go!

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=13251.0
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Another reason I love this site.  Ask a question and it get answered.  Bosu arigatō  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

I've done the same on some 10/0's. But used a sanding wheel on a dremel. gassho.. Bosu.
Life is Good!

AlasKen

I know the contest is over but I wanted to share a photo of my son and Chevy.  Chevy was a black lab that loved the boat.  He would ride all day and stay on the look out for fish.  When  you got a hook up he would step back and watch.  If you didn't land the fish he would give a look of disgust that was priceless.  Unfortunately he passed unexpectedly last year.  The boat will not be the same.  

Dominick

Hey Ken.  It's tough to lose a dog.  I have to think about how they lived to get over it.  You dog had a great time.  Thanks for bumping up this thread it has been fun.  Now maybe some of the newbs will chime in with some photos.  Please Aiala we are done with cats.   ::) :D Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Lowprofile

I know the contest is over but....

my son and his beast friend.

just thought i'd share one.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Lowprofile

Alto Mare

Nice companion you got there steelhead. I forgot all about this thread, thanks for the reminder. I'll go back and check it out again.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Yep cool dog. How about some more from the new guys on board.  Dominick

steelhead_killer

He is a corgi Jack russell.  great little dog with a big dog attitude.  they call them cojacks
><)))">

sdlehr

Quote from: Dominick on December 21, 2015, 02:46:36 AM
How about some more from the new guys on board.  Dominick
I'm one of those guys. Here's me and Annie, our 8-yr old Pembroke Welsh Corgi rescue. It posts sideways no matter how I rotate it...
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector