3rd jigging trip in up north tanzania november 2014

Started by trishul, December 08, 2014, 08:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MFB

Wow, nice photo's & fish. Looks like a great location to fish.

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

trishul

Quote from: SoCalAngler on December 09, 2014, 06:10:55 AM
Dude,

All I can say is awesome report!!! But, I have to ask you didn't keep all those baby fish you caught did you? Haha.

Great looking trip for sure and man I'm jealous.

Thanks for sharing, and way to go.

so cal angler we kept in total about 9 fish for our eating and rest were shared by people in the village, big dogtooth are very hard to release they fight to the death, but gts and groupers and all other healthy fish we do our best to release, unfortunately we had to kill one gt that was a bit smaller then the one in the pic and weighed in at 35kgs, the captain said the gt in the pic was deff bigger then the one we killed due to it having a hook mess up its gills.

rgds
T

trishul

Thanks alot guys for your kind words, almost done sorting out the other pics ill try put them up at the soonest.

rgds
T

trishul

here are some of the other pics guys enjoy.

an aj is a way better way to start the day then a cup of coffee at sunrise lol

will post a few more once i manage to sort them out, cheers
T

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Awesome trishul! Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. I never seen such beautiful fish, all we get here are dogfish ;D

The water on that last pic looks like a mirror, it must have been very relaxing.

Keep the pics coming.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

BMITCH

Very cool  8) in that first pic..looks like a fish breaking surface to the top right! What an adventure!!
luck is the residue of design.

trishul

Quote from: BMITCH on December 12, 2014, 02:36:29 PM
Very cool  8) in that first pic..looks like a fish breaking surface to the top right! What an adventure!!

hi thanks  :) yup i think you are right haha funny i dint notice that till you pointed it out could have been a rainbow runner or something like that i think.

coastal_dan

Man, thanks Trishul for sharing.  Trip of a lifetime and awesome that so many pictures were taken of the experience.  Congrats!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...