Facebook page

Started by Dawn, December 10, 2014, 08:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawn

I've just set up a Facebook page.  Nothing going on yet :)
Visit when you have a moment.

www.facebook.com/smoothdrag

Dawn
Dawn

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bucktail

Just a jig-a-lo

Dominick

I disabled my facebook account about a year ago.  I really got tired of it.  Unless something spectacular is on your facebook page I'm not going back.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

bluefish69

Dawn

If Face Book generates some extra business for you Good Luck with it. I have never signed up for it.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Quote from: Bryan Young on December 11, 2014, 06:39:48 PM
Liked you Smooooth Drag
That's one of the problems with Facebook.  If you hit the like button the next day they send you an advertisement for the product you liked.  Does this make marketing sense?  If you like the product that means you already use it.  An old adage in the sales business is "don't continue to sell after you make the sale."  Dominick 
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Tiddlerbasher

Dom, a reason I don't (& won't) use Facebook >:(