the awkward years

Started by alantani, December 20, 2014, 06:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

just got an email from an old high school classmate of mine.  figured you all could use a good laugh.  got any photos like this?  post 'em.  i'll go first......

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Zimbass

You have not aged a day Alan  ;)
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

Chandler

It looks like a Amaj7 chord.
Right? :D

Big Tim

1980...Need I say more  ;D

Bryan Young

Quote from: Big Tim on December 20, 2014, 04:02:38 PM
1980...Need I say more  ;D

AAAAAAAAAAAA......  :D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

handi2

Don't you wish you still had that bike..!! Alan looks like a movie star.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Marcq

Quote from: handi2 on December 20, 2014, 05:58:46 PM
Don't you wish you still had that bike..!! Alan looks like a movie star.

I find he looks like Bruce Lee  8)

Marc..

alantani

tim looks like he came out of a scene from easy rider!

Big Tim

Alan was the guy everyone's mom wanted their daughter to bring home and I was the one the were afraid of  ;D ;D ;D And yes I wish I still had that bike...I actually had good grades and could hit a curve ball 350 feet back then...No speed = no baseball future

Aiala

Groovy bell-bottoms, Big Tim!  :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Dominick

Quote from: Big Tim on December 20, 2014, 08:10:57 PM
Alan was the guy everyone's mom wanted their daughter to bring home and I was the one the were afraid of  ;D ;D ;D And yes I wish I still had that bike...I actually had good grades and could hit a curve ball 350 feet back then...No speed = no baseball future
Sounds like you could have played for the giants.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

no, my grades were good but eddie and i were still the black sheep of the community.

Tightlines667

Don't think this qualifies, but it is a picture of me from the 1980s.  This is my 64lb wahoo caught on 16lb test.  It was caught on December 31, 1984.  I needed to catch one more good fish on light line to win junior angler of the year for the SeaHorse Anglers Club.  This was a highly contested and coveted prize, because my closest competitor/rival, who was none other then Ian Card, the son of the world renowned Captain Alan Card, F/V Challenger, caught a nice fish the day after Christmas.  The weather was terrible 20-25knots winds, but the fish won me 'fish of the month', 'fish of the year', 'junior angler of the year', and was a Bermuda and line class world record fish (at the time).  I was 10 years old.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Rothmar2

Epic capture at 10!!!

alantani

dom, thanks for pointing out the spelling mistake.  here's something even more awkward than "akward!!!!!"