Schematics Shimano Ocea Jigger 2500 PG

Started by reelmanjaap, January 07, 2015, 03:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reelmanjaap

Does anybody know where I can find a schematics for a Shimano Ocea Jigger 2500 PG? The Shimano website is letting me down. Thanks

johndtuttle

Bryan Young

The reel is very similar to the Trinidad TN30.  Most parts are the same except for a few parts.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Wolli

this the schematics
love jigging    www.jupiter-sunrise-lodge.com/de/
Authorized Jigging Master Service Partner (in Germany)

agior

Hello from Greece,
I need to order key #49 (clutch pawl) in the japanese schematic of the previous post, for the upgrade of my Torium 30 to auto-engage when I turn the handle, not having to hit the clutch lever. I already ordered parts from Tecota 300/500LC wich has this ability, unfortunately this clutch pawl don't fit.
I checked my Ocea Jigger 3000 (from Japan) which has auto-engage, taken out and tried it's clutch pawl into Torium, worked fine.
The question is that from the Japanese schematic isn't obvious what's the correct part number thus I cannot order it online.
I'd appreciate if someone could help.
George

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

agior

Hi Bryan,
I will certainly need exactly what you say but I already have all those parts, only the clutch pawl is missing. I don't know how to order it, parts I have ordered till now have the form TGT0634 or so. It should be a similar character string, not the number 49 as in the Japanese schematic.
Of course, if you know another way to obtain this part I would be very happy to follow or I'll have to machine one.
Best regards,
George