Penn 112h double dog bridges

Started by jigmaster501, January 11, 2015, 02:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jigmaster501

Was wondering what was going on with the 112h double dog bridges in stainless. Is the project still going forward???

Islandgypsy

Alto Mare

I doubt if Alan would attempt it, the 112H doesn't share its bridge with any others. A 501 gets very close to the 112H  :-\.
Even though not needed, I wouldn't mind having the 3-200 with two dogs, those would be nice, or maybe the 3-66, those share more reels yet. Most reels that I fish with use the 3-200, that one would make me happy ;D.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

There are a lot of 112H reels out there though, mine are both Tiberone framed 112HNs.  Double dogged SS bridge plates for 112H and Surfmasters would be nice.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Yes it would still be nice, I just don't think he would go for it, but you never know. :-\
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

floating doc

I've been pretty inactive on the website for months. I missed this post when it went up. I would definitely buy one of these.  I wonder what the break even number of sales would be?
Central Florida

RUSTY OLD COLT

kmstorm64

Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

CooldadE

I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Black Pearl

The sample should be done soon, and it will be sent to Sal for testing.

jigmaster501

swill88

broadway

I have to agree... this is good news. 3 for me, please.  Once Sal gives it the thumbs up, of course.
Now all we need are some CC plates for these babies and we're in business, hint, hint, Tom. ;)
Keep us posted, Sal. Thanks for making these, Alan.
Dom

Swami805

So all the custom 500 parts will work and this is the missing link? I'd be in for 2
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Dan-J

Great news,  put me down for 2.