Penn 112h double dog bridges

Started by jigmaster501, January 11, 2015, 02:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-J

Just sent you an email with my order.

Ron Jones

The bridge is a great idea, but what I can't get over is that it was 7 YEARS ago that I saw that post from Sal!
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

CooldadE

Are you going to offer this bridge in a full kit like the Jigmaster ???

Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Alto Mare

Quote from: Ron Jones on August 31, 2018, 05:28:24 PM
The bridge is a great idea, but what I can't get over is that it was 7 YEARS ago that I saw that post from Sal!
Ron
Chief, are you sure? I 've done many things here, but talking about the 112H bridge seven years agois something I don't remember.
You might be right though :-\
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

RowdyW

I think it was Salty Dog who did the first 112H DD on this forum. Nobody ever found out what happened to him                 
                         Rudy.

Alto Mare

I think Ron mentioned the double dog bridge and not the double dog installation,  that would be something different.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

RowdyW

Sal, you were the one that started it all with the DD 113H. I was refering to Salty Dog doing the first 112H DD after you started how to do it. Sorry about the misunderstanding.         Rudy

Alto Mare

Quote from: RowdyW on September 01, 2018, 05:16:52 AM
Sal, you were the one that started it all with the DD 113H. I was refering to Salty Dog doing the first 112H DD after you started how to do it. Sorry about the misunderstanding.         Rudy
It's not a big deal, we work as a team here, this is why I adjusted my comment above.
Most do believe the 113h Tank was the first double dog, but it was actually the 114H.🙂

Swami805

Sent you an email for one bridge. Thanks for making these. Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Black Pearl

Quote from: Swami805 on September 01, 2018, 06:00:48 PM
Sent you an email for one bridge. Thanks for making these. Sheridan

Hi Sheridan,

I got your order. I will send out a PayPal/Square invoice later next week.

Thanks,
--Alan

kmstorm64

Quote from: Black Pearl on August 11, 2018, 01:17:19 AM
I was going to stamp out the plate, but it has to be around 1000 pieces, and it is not worth it. So, the alternative processing will be machine cut. The cost will be higher. It will be around $49.00 each.

Let see who would like to order it I will need the payment up front before I confirm this item is a go.

Let me know.

I am in, sending PM
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

broadway

Hey Alan/ Sal,
   Have you guys gotten an answer from Tom about fitment in his plates yet?
Thanks
Dom

Black Pearl

Quote from: Black Pearl on August 30, 2018, 05:29:26 PM
This item is a go. You will need to take some meat off from inside of the right sideplate to make it works.

If you use Tom's new sideplate, please check with Tom on that. I know that Sal sent this 112H DD bridge to Tom to see if he can make it as a drop in with his 112H sideplate.

Since this item is not going to be stamped out, it is machine cutting. Therefore, the cost is much higher.

The cost is $54.99 each including shipping. Only 80 pieces will be available. The item will be ready in 50 days. I will require payment first on this item.

If you would like to order this, please send email to sales@prochallenger.com and let me know if the order will be shipped within FL because there is 7% sale tax will be added.

Hi all,

This item should be here by next week after few US Custom paper works to prove the Stainless Steel and aluminum is not made in China.

Thanks,
--Alan

Reel 224

Alan: Send me a PayPal request for Three (3) sets......................................Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Darin Crofton

God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?