Penn 112h double dog bridges

Started by jigmaster501, January 11, 2015, 02:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Quote from: Darin Crofton on December 03, 2018, 03:20:19 PM
Awesome, been waiting on these!

Darin: I ordered a set for you.......................................Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Black Pearl

Quote from: Reel 224 on December 03, 2018, 02:16:50 PM
Alan: Send me a PayPal request for Three (3) sets......................................Joe

Done!

broadway

Sorry to have to ask this twice but still haven't heard...
   ...Have you guys gotten an answer from Tom about fitment in his plates yet?
Thanks
Dom

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

broadway

Appreciate that, Tom!
Alan, I'll take 2 if you have any left.
Send me an invoice if you can,
Dom

CooldadE

I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

jigmaster501

Alan,

Send me a paypal request, I will pay you right away.

Thanks.

Eugene

CooldadE

Quote from: jigmaster501 on December 03, 2018, 11:29:48 PM
Alan,

Send me a paypal request, I will pay you right away.

Thanks.

Eugene

Yea! What he said!

Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Reel 224

Tom: Two (2) silver 112 plates for me now and if you have a stock I'm sure I will get a few later.........................Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Fishy247

If there are any of these left, I'd like one please!

Thanks,
Mike

Swami805

I'll be using this bridge in the extra narrow frame and am adding a 10 tooth SS gear sleeve. I hoping to have the dogs alternating. How to get  it to do that ? Do I need to shorten one of the dogs a little?  I don't need a ton of drag so one dog should be sufficient. Thanks Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

mo65

Quote from: Swami805 on December 13, 2018, 02:54:52 PM
I'll be using this bridge in the extra narrow frame and am adding a 10 tooth SS gear sleeve. I hoping to have the dogs alternating. How to get  it to do that ? Do I need to shorten one of the dogs a little?  I don't need a ton of drag so one dog should be sufficient. Thanks Sheridan

I don't know if anyone has tested this bridge yet, but on Alan's other bridges to get alternating dogs you'll need an 8 tooth gear sleeve. 8)

Correction: This info came from Mystic's site, which appears to be "backwards". In truth...use 8 tooth for simultaneous and 10 tooth for alternating.
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Darin Crofton

Quote from: mo65 on December 13, 2018, 03:32:21 PM
I'll be using this bridge in the extra narrow frame and am adding a 10 tooth SS gear sleeve. I hoping to have the dogs alternating. How to get  it to do that ? Do I need to shorten one of the dogs a little?  I don't need a ton of drag so one dog should be sufficient. Thanks Sheridan

I don't know if anyone has tested this bridge yet, but on Alan's other bridges to get alternating dogs you'll need an 8 tooth gear sleeve. 8)
Mo, I wondered why one of my jigmasters with alan's dd bridge was alternating with an 8 tooth ss sleeve, now I know, thanks!!! Darin
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

sdlehr

EVery double dog setup I've seen could be made to alternate by shortening one of the dogs, I'm sure it can be done if you want to keep the 10-tooth sleeve.
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

xjchad

Sheridan,
Bring the bridge and sleeve with you next time we get lunch!
Husband, Father, Fisherman