custom stainless steel penn arms (updated january 2015)

Started by alantani, January 20, 2015, 02:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Quote from: Three se7ens on January 30, 2015, 05:24:40 AMDon't forget that the 300 series stainless steels can't be heat treated.  They can only be work hardened.  The 400 series can be heat treated, as well as the precipitation hardening stainless steels like 17-4.

Adam, does this mean that if I were to flat impact a bar of 301, 302, 304,... stainless steel, the strength of these stainless steels will increase?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

thorhammer

Alan, how are you sitting for 4/0 handle assemblies? $?

John

alantani

Quote from: thorhammer on December 08, 2016, 04:22:00 PM
Alan, how are you sitting for 4/0 handle assemblies? $?

John

got a bunch!  let me know what you need.  i'm am slugging through pm's now, still trying to catch up.  joy had a pretty long list of things for me to do as soon i got home, so i'm still buried in emails, snail mail and pm's.  i don't think she was happy about my going to puerto vallarta without her!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

STRIPER LOU

Hey Alan, great tuna trip by the way!

I need a bunch of these handles to go with my knobs. Do you have BOTH 2 & 3 hole for the 113H and the JM jigmaster.
Thanks,  ..  Lou

alantani

Quote from: STRIPER LOU on December 08, 2016, 05:41:12 PM
Hey Alan, great tuna trip by the way!

I need a bunch of these handles to go with my knobs. Do you have BOTH 2 & 3 hole for the 113H and the JM jigmaster.
Thanks,  ..  Lou

got a bunch!  they are all $10 each.  let me know how many of each and i will figure out shipping.  thanks!  alan

thorhammer

Ok, so I also needed two extra blades for my Lou knobs and was gonna send to him. Lou, if you will, just blade up mine with two hole 113H blanks, and give me the bill for all when complete, if that works for you.

Alan, I am in need of (1) two hole 113H blank and also two of your 5/0 handle assemblies mounted on same. Let me know how much.

Thanks!

John

alantani

Fleet

Alan, I take one of the Penn 6/0 Arms. Can i send payment thru pal pal or? Fleet Thanks

mbyoung

Do you have any of the Jigmaster handles for sale? The gold is good but I would like plain stainless or silver also.

alantani

i have both the stock jigmaster 24-56 power handle and a custom handle assembly with a stainless steel arm and a 3/0 grip.  send a pm and i can get either out to you.  thanks!  alan

SuperDave4x4

Where does one purchase the handles and arms for a 113h?

Mystic only carries the Pro Challenger arm.

alantani

i have an arm that is a stainless steel copy of the 24-349h arm.  send a pm if i can tempt you with one!

SuperDave4x4

Quote from: alantani on March 17, 2019, 11:59:33 PM
i have an arm that is a stainless steel copy of the 24-349h arm.  send a pm if i can tempt you with one!

I sent you a PM but it's not showing up in my sent folder.

RowdyW

I think a lot of the newer members are forgetting to check mark the "save message" box at the lower left before hitting "send".        Rudy

pompano joe

I would like 4 of the two position handle blanks for the Penn 114H, please.
Pompano Joe