new stock penn handles (updated january 2015)

Started by alantani, January 21, 2015, 02:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

i have eleven of the old 24-57 torpedo handles for the 6/0 senators that are left.  these were probably purchased 5 years ago and are brand new, never mounted on a reel.  they currently retail for $35.  i am selling them for $27 each.  figure $3 for shipping.  when they're gone, they're gone.  since i carry my own line of 6/0 handle arms, i will likely never order these again.  want to bring an old penn 114h back to stock condition?  here is the handle!

here is brand new 24-114 stock penn handle.  it has the later style 4/0 senator grip and a single hole, $17 plus $3 shipping.

there are sixteen of the old 24-349h penn senator power handles left, brand new, never mounted.  like the 6/0 power handles, these were purchased 5 years ago and forgotten.  they currently retail for $22.  i am selling them for $20 each.  figure $3 for shipping.  these are GREAT handle grips to install on your penn 320/321/330 gti's and gt2's.  

SOLD - here are six of the old 24p-40 handle grips from the old penn 40 gls.  not even sure why i have these.  the grip is the same as the 24-349h but the arm is anodized aluminum and the position of the single hole is placed midway between the two holes of the 4/0 senator power handle.  if i was going to pick a distance for a single hole handle arm, this is the distance i would pick.  they are brand new, never mounted, i am selling them for $17 each with $3 for shipping.  restoring an old graphite lever drag?  here is your handle.  

not sure what to do with these.  this is the old 24-349 single position 4/0 senator arm with a tiny jigmaster grip.  i guess the arm is worth something.  i can't think of a single reel that i would put this arm on, except perhaps the old penn 970 or 980.  again, it's a jigmaster grip on a single position 4/0 senator arm, $5 each plus $3 shipping.  

these are interesting.  six of them are marked 24-40 and one is marked 24-330.  they are the same handle, a painted aluminum arm with a small international-style grip.  the ends of the grip are capped with silver/plain anodized aluminum, not the international gold.  there is a single 4/0 senator hole and a pretty good length between the grip and drive shaft.  the handles are new, never mounted on a reel, but the plastic grips show some scratches from being bagged together rather than individually.  they are bagged individually now, $20 each, plus $3 shipping.  

these very short squidder handles are the newer #24-155.  they retail for $21 but will sell here for $12, plus $3 shipping.  the hole size will fit a jigmaster or squidder gear sleeve and are brand new, never mounted on a reel.  

these are the 24-555 from the old penn graphite star drag reels.  they retail for $16, i'm selling them for $10 plus shipping.  

SOLD - here is a 24-310 handle.  it's the same as the grip used on the penn 220.  it fits a jigmaster gear sleeve and is actually a nice looking handle grip, $10 plus shipping.  

SOLD!this one is nice!  there is no number stamped on it but it is a short throw handle with a 4/0 senator grip and a jigmaster hole, $15 plus shipping.  

jackpot!  there are 12 of the old gold 24-965's that are brand new.  these were discontinued quite a while back.  there is also one of the newer 24b-965 grips.  chances are you have a penn international 955 or 965 with a corroded handle.  the twelve gold anodized handle arms are $20 each, the chrome handle arm is $15, and shipping is $3.  

ok, that's it for new penn handle arms.  send me an email or a pm if you want to order anything.  thanks!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

PacRat

Alan,
Will these handles fit Jigmasters? "there are sixteen of the old 24-349h penn senator power handles left, brand new, never mounted.  like the 6/0 power handles, these were purchased 5 years ago and forgotten.  they currently retail for $22.  i am selling them for $17 each.  figure $3 for shipping.  these are GREAT handle grips to install on your penn 320/321/330 gti's and gt2's."

Thanks
Mike 

redfish12

Alan is this one still available - here is a 24-310 handle.  it's the same as the grip used on the penn 220.  it fits a jigmaster gear sleeve and is actually a nice looking handle grip, $10 plus shipping.  - if so I will take it.

PacRat

I would also be interested in this one if available: "this one is nice!  there is no number stamped on it but it is a short throw handle with a 4/0 senator grip and a jigmaster hole, $15 plus shipping."

Mike

GoldenRage

triumphrick

Alan, I can use some of the 24-349H handles...should be two holes and a slightly larger t-bar than a stock 113..

Looks like you have them for sale at $17 each...I can use a half dozen

Thanks!

alantani

PacRat

Alan,
I can use some of the 24-349H handles...should be two holes and a slightly larger t-bar than a stock 113..
Looks like you have them for sale at $17 each...I can use four of these.

Also if you still have this one;"there is no number stamped on it but it is a short throw handle with a 4/0 senator grip and a jigmaster hole, $15 plus shipping." I will take it also. (It's near the end, before the gold handles)

Thanks
Mike

Seahunter

I can use two (2) of the #24-349h handles for my 330s if you have any left.

Thanks

b houlihan

mr. tani do you have aney of the  24  349 left

Hardy Boy

Alan: Do you have any of the 349h handles left and a 57 ? I could use 5 or so of the 349.
Todd

alantani

Quote from: Hardy Boy on April 07, 2017, 04:49:53 PM
Alan: Do you have any of the 349h handles left and a 57 ? I could use 5 or so of the 349.

got lots of everything.  send a pm with your address and the number of each that you want and i'll send them out.  thanks!  alan

gregor@intoto.co.nz

Hi Alan, I'm looking for a Penn 24-555 handle to complete the refurb of my sons reel, will you post to New Zealand?

jjiimm

Hi Alan,

Do you have any more 24-555 handles?  If not, can you recommend something that will work on a 545GS?

Thanks,
Jim

alantani