new, used and custom accurate handles (updated january 2015)

Started by alantani, January 23, 2015, 09:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Bob, if these are the ones you got, they work on my Jigmasters
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

BMITCH

Yes Sal, those are the ones. I'm just not to sold on the material. Besides all my reels now got those nice Keta Kranks on them. If they were outta more robust material I would use them.
luck is the residue of design.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

BMITCH

Alan, the ones you sent me I knew they were used. The square openings where the gear sleeve comes through were peened over I'm guessing to get a snug fit on the sleeve. I was gonna hack at them to make them fit the penn sleeve. Well, as it now stands...I have about 7 of your SS arms (old style) and a bunch that Lee had made for the smaller penn's. So if anyone wants these three they are welcome to them. Just remember they are used.
luck is the residue of design.

Big Tim

to bad #5 wont fit a jigmaster. I think that handle would look great on my Accurate conversion I'm building

STRIPER LOU

Hey Sal, can you tell me what handle that is on your first post and is it a direct fit for the jigmaster. Also is the knob Okuma? and could you tell me where you purchased them and approximate cost.
Thanks so much,  ..  Lou

Alto Mare

Lou, it's an Accurate handle for Boss reels and Penn applications.
I got it here about 3 years ago, I purchased a couple
http://reelygone.com/bboatdhawifi.html

Some were worried about not having enough threads on the handle screw from the handle being a little thicker, I personally never had a problem.

Sal

BonitaBch

Quote from: Big Tim on February 11, 2015, 03:45:33 AM
to bad #5 wont fit a jigmaster. I think that handle would look great on my Accurate conversion I'm building

I have a new Accurate handle with grip that will fit a Jigmaster.  Let me know if you're interested.
Bonita Beach, FL

garking84

I'll take #5.

I'm guessing it should fit a 330 gti correct?

feeder

Any of those #1 - ATD handle arms still available? I'd take a few for some old ATD 30s.

bluecat

has anyone fitted one of alans handles and bar to a 624 captain mitchell reel if so which type and how did it improve  the working of the reel

alantani

thorhammer

624 is about 112 size (old bearing 3/0).  cant remember what sleeve looks like.

alantani