new, used and custom accurate handles (updated january 2015)

Started by alantani, January 23, 2015, 09:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelz

Quote from: alantani on January 23, 2015, 06:47:45 PMi have three of the original accurate offset arms, similar to handle #12, but there is damage to the drive shaft hole.  if you want to drill/dremel out the hole, i will mail them out.  they would be a buck each plus $3 shipping.  send me a pm with your shipping info and i will mail them out.  

Alan, do you still have any of these damaged ones at this price? I need to file the hole to 7.5mm X 7.5mm to fit my Torque 100 (if you think that would be safe to do). I'm assuming they are aluminum?

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

vilters

fyi, the stainless copies pictured after the aluminum ones you asked about have worked well for me after I enlarged the hole. I was able to drill and tap the hole for the lock screw on a penn reel.

nelz

Quote from: vilters on July 05, 2018, 07:19:16 PMfyi, the stainless copies pictured after the aluminum ones you asked about have worked well for me after I enlarged the hole. I was able to drill and tap the hole for the lock screw on a penn reel.

Thanks, but I'm trying to lighten things up on this reel. It's original steel handle is way too big and heavy for such a small reel so looking to go w/ aluminum.